1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Boredom has set in

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to criticise any Chelsea players until at least Christmas, but Ross Barkley, the Brick with Ears, is the lousiest player on our books. Forget Alonso, Willian, Pedro, Zouma, Christensen, this bloke is total garbage and always lets supporters down. For 8 years, people have been waiting for him to "realise his potential". The reality is, he has no potential. He is technically gifted, athletically gifted, but totally devoid of any football brain.
    Time to get shot of him Frank..

2. The Ginger Marks

Lol, I've apologies for my inappropriate out burst. As a club, this transfer **** has come at the right time. Frank has the mandate from above and when and only when he buys stars he has to watch his arse.

3. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Ross Barkley is in the England national side. Also, we were dominating the midfield in the game against Sheffield United until Barkley was taken off. I think you’re being really harsh in stating he’s the lousiest player on our books.

Blueman and The Ginger Marks like this.
  4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

He isnt a great player, but the lousiest player on our books, based so far on this season, surely has to be Zouma?

The Ginger Marks likes this.