1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Boooooooooooooooo!

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Rightsideoverhere, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

Just getting it ready for about 4:51pm tomorrow as I'll then be off to drown my sorrows!

Nb: should we win then can Proud,FF or AKCJ please change thread title to Thank Fook or something as I'll be getting drunk celebrating!

Wellernever likes this.
  2. Wellernever

Wellernever Well-Known Member

After years of supporting City I'm usually pessimistic about things, my glass is plastic and has a hole in the bottom, but I have a feeling we'll win tomorrow.
    Even so I'm sure that at some stage in the game I'll be shouting " Konch/Simpson we're F****** playing in blue"

FosseFilberto likes this.
  3. Fantastisch Herr Fuchs

Fantastisch Herr Fuchs Well-Known Member

Not feeling confident about this, but we can beat Hull at home. However, I've said that about Burnley, Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Liverpool, Spurs & any others I've forgotten. The only team I was completely sure we wouldn't have a chance against at home was Manchester United, boy, that feels a long time ago now!

4. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

I believe! Come on boys! Full vocals and lets give them our all!!

5. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

<laugh> Amen!!!!!!

6. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Boooooooooooooooo!

Think thats it now in all honesty.

7. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

That's game set and match, surely nobody can genuinely believe now

8. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Ed will but I'm afraid I don't see that we can escape now. We needed to win that & with villa finding some form, we're gone.

9. Fantastisch Herr Fuchs

Fantastisch Herr Fuchs Well-Known Member

Have to agree. Just can't score enough goals, what's the point of signing Kramaric and Ulloa if you're never going to play them together, and out of position?

10. The_Mountain_Fox

The_Mountain_Fox Well-Known Member

I like Pearson, still really chuffed about what he has done for us but I'm afraid he just can't cut it at this level. The sad thing is that I can't see us storming the championship next season like some fans think we will. Cardiff, Fulham are proveing that, time for a change now, let someone tinker in this dead rubber of a season so we are all ready for next.

11. jambawamba

jambawamba Well-Known Member

I would just like to see Kramaric, Ulloa and Albrighton start one game together.

leicester_ed likes this.
  12. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

... sums it up for me ... we have some talent but the team selections and formation and stubbornness to play out of form players is self destructive ...

13. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

If that's the best you can offer Nige then do the honourable thing and fall on your sword, that was absolutely fookin awful today.

14. Wellernever

Really p**s poor today in arguably the most important game of the season. No motivation, no urgency, poor passing, lack of movement, one paced, no support to the front players, wrong formation and on and on. Utter crap.

15. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

Who knows, if they'd played, things might have been different! <laugh>

16. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Can't argue with how far we've progressed under Pearson but as Fosse says this season some very questionable decisions. How well we'll do back in the Championship depends on how many of the team we retain. Fulham have had a shocking season but they lost most of their PL squad when they were relegated & were playing manager merry go round for the first few months. The Fulham supporting other half tells me the average age of their current squad is about 12! (It's cheerful in our house on a Saturday, not)!!
    If we maintain some stability, maybe we'll be there or there abouts. I can't see there being a stampede for many of our lot by other PL teams & unless we don't want them why leave for another C'ship team.

17. Wellernever

Play like we did yesterday there would be no way of coming back up. My favourite stat. at the moment our starting XI hasn't scored in the last 9 matches.

18. Wellernever

They just might have been :emoticon-0127-lipss:emoticon-0127-lipss

19. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Villa won 4-0 away yesterday with their two main strikers bagging a couple each ... some might say it was brave to play them both together ... actually it's logical ... you need goals (Villa have had a pretty abysmal goal scoring record this season), therefore play your two best strikers ... unless Leo Ulloa is actually struggling with a knock, I honestly can't understand why we wouldn't be starting with him and Kramaric ... can't psoosibly be because he's 'out of form' ... because that's not one of Nigel's team selection criteria now, is it?

20. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

make TE="Lesta Gangsta, post: 7715855, member: 1000347"]Who knows, if they'd played, things might have been different! <laugh>[/QUOTE]

... I think you are probably right ... but one less point than we have right now wouldn't make that much difference <laugh> ... we needed to win this ... and attempting to do so with your record signing on the bench is like tying one arm behind your own back in a boxing match