1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bolton v sunderland match day thread

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Dorset, May 6, 2011.

1. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

You were the better team, you deserved the win. However, we had that chance with Sturridge where he JUST missed, and that Lee miss. You kinda got lucky, but you were the better team in all.

It was a alright game, not the thriller I expected though.
    Good luck for the rest of the season and keep ya manager, he knows what he's doing!

2. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

Don't forget to watch MOTD.

3. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

Really hard earned win today. Every player 100% commited to the cause and played their hearts out for the badge.
    It was a brave gamble by SB to select that team whilst leaving fit genuine strikers on the bench, but it paid off because of the commitment of the players. I'm not the biggest fan of SB, but I have to take my hat off to him today because he got the tactics spot on as well. As to who was man of the match for us today? Take your pick from Colbacks battling performance in midfield, Bardsleys goal line clearance, Ferdinands reading of the game or Onuohas energetic display.

My man of the match was Zenden. An excellent midfield display which at times was a class above and capped off with an excellent goal.

Well done one and all, including the fans at the match who were magnificent today and sang their hearts out.

<applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause>

4. John@safc

John@safc Member

Well got that wrong, watched on live stream and I thought the lads did better than could have been expected and its good to win

Thought Sess never stopped trying up front and Colback had a good game as defensive midfield

5. Lever Malone

Lever Malone Member

So,Ninja, we are pro-Sunderland and watched all the match or at least listened to it are only giving our biased opinions but you as some one who makes it very obvious you are anti-Sunderland and only watched less than half of the game can give an unbiased opinion. I don't think so.

6. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

im pleased we didnt loose ****ing dancing dopey skunks have been avoided

7. Your choice

Your choice Member

Don't forget Sess, 2 assists for him aswell.

8. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Zenden motm at the heart of everything Sess played a blinder hell be great next season, really pleased with Colbeck and Mig only 1 mistake. on the whole a lot better than i imagined.

9. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

How could I forget him! <doh> Yes, he also had a great game, the whole team did.
    How many times have we been able to say that in the last 3 months?

10. jerseymackem

jerseymackem Active Member

And Bardsley's goalkeeping! Sess-sational!

11. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

Our ****ing turn next week mate, us at home to Wolves and the scum away the Chelsea, can't ****ing wait mate, can't ****ing wait. The troll had better **** off on holiday for the weekend cos the ****s getting it.