1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bolton 2-0 & 3-1 up !

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Nov 18, 2021.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

I actually wanted to say 'Well done' to Stockport County for their win against Bolton last night. .... It sows that it is possible to keep hold of a two goal lead against Bolton -- and that after twice coming back from a two goal deficit...... oh, of only Gills could do that !

Stockport played really well - so did Solihull Moors on Tuesday..... both performances would have made Gills struggle !..... Things not looking good.

brb likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

I've got a lot of respect for National League sides, tough league to be in, the graveyard of many an old or reformed league club, most of whom I've seen play at sometime in my life.

Excellent game last night and a good advert for non league football, and how great 10,000+ at the game. Let me say that again...TEN THOUSAND+ Mr Chairman was YOU watching!

I see a week or two back, Notts County set a National League record of nigh on 13,000 for a NL game. 13,000! Damn repeating myself again.

What this says to me, fans have had enough of the EFL and deserting it for the much cheaper alternative, do I blame them, not one bit.

3. WINDYROG

WINDYROG Well-Known Member

Yup.......I'm beginning to think that enough is enough.

brb likes this.
  4. itstimupnorth

itstimupnorth Well-Known Member

Yes, and we seem to be trying hard to be another club to desert the FL for the NL.

brb likes this.