1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Blackburn v Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

Next up is Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park.

Blackburn are having a decent season better than I thought they would are only about 5 points off the play offs. If you look on there forum it is all about how many injuries they have and struggling to put a team out which got my hopes up but then I read they are unbeaten in 4 games and unbeaten in there last 10 at home. Bradley Dack is out for the season and Lewis Holtby who signed in January was injured last weekend and will miss out. They tend to have quite tight games with not to many goals either way.

For Fulham Kongolo is available after missing the Huddersfield game, I would start him as Rovers forwards Armstrong and Gallagher both have a bit of pace.
    Knockeart sounds very close to fitness but also sounds like he won’t be risked
    Mawson and Reed not sure how much longer for them but they are not available for this weekend.

Rodak
    Odoi Hector Kongolo Bryan
    Kmac Cairney Onamah
    Cav Mitro Reid

That’s the likely line up though Christie could start for Odoi, Arter possibly for Kmac and I would have Stefjo in for Onamah

2whitestripes likes this.
  2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Our line up today is.....

Fulham

• 12Rodák
    • 4Odoi
    • 3Hector
    • 13Ream
    • 23Bryan
    • 25Onomah
    • 6McDonald
    • 10Cairney
    • 19Cavaleiro
    • 9Mitrovic
    • 14De Cordova-Reid
    Substitutes
    • 1Bettinelli
    • 8Johansen
    • 15Kongolo
    • 22Christie
    • 24Knockaert
    • 43S Sessegnon
    • 47Kamara
    A tough game this one, COYW's

3. Fabulous Fabio

Fabulous Fabio Well-Known Member

4. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Lets not get carried away, it's just 13pts from the last 15 available ..........................<badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger><badger>

5. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

A great 3 points away from home and apart from Brentford’s late winner results went our way again to set up midweeks fixtures nicely.

Apparently there offside goal was actually on but despite that many Blackburn fans are saying it doesn’t matter because Fulham controlled the game and looked like the only team who wanted to win, they were disappointed that Mowbray set them up very defensively.

Fulham fans returning from the match are raving about how good Hector was. Once again I noticed on the highlights our goal was started by Hector playing a good ball into Cairney in a tight area.

Rodak not much to do all game then when the one chance pops up he pulls off a great save, also when was the last time we were one goal up the other team get a corner in injury time and our keeper comes and claims it?

Joe Bryan.... Blackburn forum stating he was our best player and caused them massive problems l... I know he has his defensive issues but that was his 7th assist of the season the most by any defender in the league.

Anyway I can’t believe I will be rooting for Millwall today, just shows how crazy this league is.