1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

some stupid bitch earlier on Twitter was making out The whole North East is racist. ****ing thick ****ing **** of a woman. Other ****s are already saying any consequences of the protests and people getting the virus are down to Boris. Worlds fail me.

Dorty Dogbreath likes this.
  2. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

anyone calling us privileged for being white is being racist in my eyes.

Munson. and Dorty Dogbreath like this.
  3. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Seen a few of them now. I was wondering earlier how they'd defend themselves, but it seems because other people have broken the rules it's ok for them to

Munson. likes this.
  4. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

If these space cakes really hated this country that much there’s a simple solution... **** off.
    We all have choice and they should exercise theirs... hop on a plane and just duck off somewhere they can be wet nursed like the snivelling **** stains they are.

apparently there were only 4 arrests In London today... 4. All those bottles flying at the police and all that vandalism and 4 arrests.

May away grounds you whip out a can with in 100m of the away and and the police will lift you.

Clearly it’s better whip out a bottle... drink it... throw it at said police... then claim you’re protesting for black lives.

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

imagine that as a defence in a court of law.

Judge- we’ll mr smith it is alleged you stole a pair of Nike air’s. How do you plead?

mr Smith- not guilty cos the Americans are stealing more when they protested so it’s clearly alright.

Judge- send the **** down.

Ben 10 likes this.
  6. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

There was a few charvas at Shields beach last week, so why can't we all meet at Times square and act like fannies? Some of us had face masks too so we'll all be fine

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  7. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

8. Dr Van Helsing

Dr Van Helsing Well-Known Member

breaking lockdown rules
    riots
    looting
    damaging monuments
    animal cruelty
    terrorism

apparently I'm racist for being angry about these people ,drawing comparisons with white working class struggles in the north east and saying it's not the way to deal with matters....

I'm racist and liar for saying the same things on another board in a less strong way... or maybe I simply realised I was treading on egg shells on there, so I was making allowances for it ...

they will read this

just thought id let u know these people are reading and don't know what racism even is, so careful what you write.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Diego and Dorty Dogbreath like this.
  9. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

In all fairness, in the UK successive governments have passed law after law to stop racism and prejudice in all walks of life. And the British people have sat back during wave after wave of immigration, too frightened to put our heads above the parapet and say anything for fear of wrongly being called racist, the result of which could be arrest, prosecution, job loss etc. If people think things are bad now they mustn't have been around in the 60s, 70s, or 80s. We have made huge strides since then.

10. Dr Van Helsing

I think my comments like shoot them all etc is what did it, but I thought it was obvious to anyone with half a brain I was saying it in response to the vandalism ie the OP I couldn't give a **** who ,what or where anyone's ethnic origins is and it had nothing to do with my comments. I also referenced a few struggles and situational problems all poor people have on here and of course that's because im racist rather than me trying to highlight that it's being poor that's the real issue.. I don't know if I explain myself badly , but I don't understand why what I said makes me racist..

just be careful lads because they're reading this and I think because they're sensitive things can be misunderstood.

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

these will be snowflakes mate, who jump on the protesting band wagon at the slightest opportunity.

over sensitive fannies who are so self absorbed they don’t know how the real world works. The type of beelin’ bellend who thinks the best way to prove that black lives matter is to go and risk a lot more black lives by breaking social distancing rules. Sadly there is no cure for stupid.

If these soft snowflakes hate the Uk so much then the simple solution is to **** off somewhere else and stop crying. That’s what I’d do.

Dorty Dogbreath and Munson. like this.
  12. Dr Van Helsing

all I know is I'm not racist ... an arseholes yes, but not a racist. I come from the dirt , so I know what it's like to a degree.. it's about the poor .... if sections of poor separate themselves like this it won't solve anything' but stepping on eachothers heads and there's a way to do things.

anyway I'm out of these debates it's too dangerous.

just letting you know I think.a few people are misunderstanding this and there's a few strong comments on here that they will get wrong

13. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Peace out. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about these protestors at the end of the day brother.

it’s a shame everyone cannot get along.

I just hope the second spike isn’t down to those clowns in our cities yesterday doing what they did.

Dorty Dogbreath and Munson. like this.
  14. Dr Van Helsing

the second spike was coming anyway, so let's hope none of these people lose a loved one or they'll smash other things up

15. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20200607-130522.jpg thoughts anyone??

16. Dr Van Helsing

Diego likes this.
  17. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to two wrongs don’t make a right. I understand why they are protesting. But by them doing what they are doing are they not just doing the same thing! Protesting is one thing. Vandalism, ignoring the law, looting, assault etc is a completely different thing and in some respects the people doing it, whether they are black or white are committing offences.

The case of the chap who was murdered by the policeman is a murder case. NOT a racism case.

In fact I don’t even think racism should be used so liberally. Racism works both ways, blacks or whites. But yet it’s only really ever referred to and used when it’s against a black person.

Black lives matters. Yes. But shouldn’t it be just Lives matters.

18. Dr Van Helsing

exactly... stop separating everything and everyone out.. they're separating themselves out tbh. I just see people..

Diego likes this.
  19. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

I think all the protesters who call anyone who disagrees with their methods of protesting a racist is actually setting back the whole racial equality movement years as they dilute the message as the term racist is used too casually and not in the correct context against the correct people.

they May be young well educated lefties who think they know best but to me they seem so obsessed with a single cause they don’t have the experience in life to be able to take a step back and consider the bigger picture. Same with those tree hugging Extinction rebellion protestors.

these people really don’t understand the world they are trying to change.

20. Dr Van Helsing

I'll go further and just call them an idiot

I'm entitled to be angry at the protests

Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.