1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bendtner Disgrace

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by murray out, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Unlike you I do not get my mates to "finish me off". I have a lady friend for that.

2. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

5-1?
    And there's me thinking he was just gay I didn't realise he was female.

3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

You seem very confused. Someone has had one too many trips to Thailand by my reckoning. No wonder you and your mates are pulling each other off, the rules went out of the window in Bangkok didn't they.

5-1. Now why would you want to raise this subject. I commend you on being the first mackem able to discuss their mental torture. They reckon once you can talk about your problems, you're halfway to overcoming them. Well done.

4. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Now if you want to talk about Bangkok, i'm here to help....

5. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

Not being funny didn't see the minutes applause, as I was taking the dog for a walk at the time, but I can't help but think people are going a bit OTT here. If this had seriously happened then why has it not been pointed out more in the media. Especially when some of these people who will have commented on the game will have worked with Speed at some point.

6. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

I would like to see if MON can get him playing the way he can before we get rid of. Yes he was garbage yesterday but when he first came he was far better than owt else we had on the pitch. Lets not be fickle.

Bendy, Connor, Frazier & Ji imo could be a bloody good front 4 giving versatility for different games.

7. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

100% This!

He was a disgrace yesterday. Absolutely no effort at all. We don't tolerate prima donnas at our club, so he either bucks his ideas up and starts putting in a decent shift each game, or he can **** off back to Arsenal and play in their reserves.

8. Tino's Machine Gun

Tino's Machine Gun Active Member

please log in to view this image

9. Black Cat Kiwi

Black Cat Kiwi Well-Known Member

No need to worry lads

Arsenal to Offer Pair to Sweeten Deal to Sign £30m Playmaker

.......Arsene Wenger will hope to beat other prospective suitors in the race for Borussia Dortmund playmaker Mario Gotze by offering the Bundesliga title holders two players as part of a cash plus player swap deal.

Arsenal have been strongly linked with a move for the talented teenager and will this summer look to offer around £25m plus the services of Andrei Arshavin and NicklasBendtner into the bargain.......

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/12/04/arsenal-to-offer-pair-to-sweeten-deal-to-sign-30m-playmaker/

Theres hope yet then for the lastest scape goat :huh:

10. Sunderland

Sunderland Member

This is ridiculous I have never seen a player not just at Sunderland anywhere get more abuse for one performance. He is our best striker this is a fact, he holds up the ball well is not afraid to shoot and has a nice touch yeah he didn’t run for 2 balls, Carlos Edwards used to do this every week. He had an off day and you’re trying to hound him out the club. I don’t understand anyone who makes there mind up about someone from one game. People flip flop more than politicians on this bored. It’s probably because Bruce is gone some people just need to spout abuse at.

11. MJEllis77

MJEllis77 Member

Sunderland - I think the vast majority of fans want to see players put a shift in at the very least. I would like to see young Noble play in the next game instead of Bendtner. At least Noble would show some energy and get himself into the six yard box and not stroll around midfield chewing gum. Bendtner is a strong guy who is 6ft 4ins - surely he has got to put himself about a bit more in our hour of need.

12. Sunderland

Sunderland Member

Thats the thing his game is not to run around if he did he would be a worse player he needs the ball to his feet our midfield should no this then carry on there run into the box when he has it. I no passion is good but we are in a different era of football would i want 11 cats and col running around all game i think not. get a striker next to him to do the running and he will be fine not world class but we can't expect that.

13. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

One game? Try the last few matches mate. He was just as poor against Wigan and Fulham. I'll forgive players almost anything, but when they don't put 100% effort into 90 minutes that is unforgivable. He knew the importance of yesterdays game, but had the body language of a player who didn't give a flying ****, again unforgivable.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, as long as you get your facts straight. He has been poor for the last few games, not just yesterday and it wasn't just yesterday that I was judging him on.

Things are bad enough without carrying free loaders that are not up for the fight. Bendtner doesn't belong to us, so I suspect he really couldn't care less where we finish come the end of the season, because he will still be a PL player when he returns to Arsenal.

14. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

100% this

15. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Is that it?

A crime to smile,,seems something been blown out of all proportion..

16. cuteybuns

cuteybuns Active Member

Let's see what MON makes of him. In fairness, the last regime peed off the previous two strikers as well. It's not just Bendtner. I think the smile thing is overblown.

17. Willa Pond

Willa Pond Active Member

I agree Bendtner has looked uninterested so I have no issues with people complaining about that - but this thread is about his behavior Speed's 2 minute applause . All of those getting on their high horses about him smiling and making him some sort of bastard because of it just boils my piss.

I didn't realise there were so many poe-faced angels who never laughed at an innappropriate joke or did something crass themselves... whenever this sort of sanctimonious head-hunting goes on all I see is hypocracy and the mob-mentality at work.

"Burn him, burn him!! He's a witch and a pediatrician!!"

18. Sunderland

Sunderland Member

No i don't think he was that bad against Fulham, thought he did ok.

19. Sunderland

Sunderland Member

thought he had a godd first half against wigan as well

20. General Klytus

Precisely, couldn't have put it any better myself.