1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bendtner and Catss charged.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by MackemsRule, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Whatever happened to greasing the correct palm to get off with things eh? The daft twats should have just bought the owners new cars and been done with it. its not like they couldn't afford it. Pretty stupid but not the end of the world. The timing of the case being heard is very suspicious.....................trying to unsettle the neighbours prior to a derby? Hmm. <keepplantingseedtoinduceparanoia)

2. Carsey75

Carsey75 Member

With any luck he wont be in the right frame of mind (bendy) and unable to play, catts is made of stronger stuff and use it as a pre match warm up!

3. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Recently i bought a brand new Honda Jazz! Had it 4 months then some turd(s) decided to key it down the passenger side door! (They did cars in the whole street as it happens!!) My fiance noticed it when she got out of the car after parking up at work! She rang me in floods of tears (which upset me) and was so upset she had to take the day off work! When this happens it almost makes you physically sick and puts you on a right downer, leaving you so angry you want to tear their b*stards eyes out for doing something totally sh*t to somebody who doesnt deserve it! Its a crime where they get no gain out of it (no money/drugs etc) apart from some evil little pleasure!! No motive whatsoever!! Anyway it cost £250 to fix it! They might as well stole £250 off us! This is money we can ill afford because we are saving up for our wedding in a few months! Bloody furious!
    Anyway, I dont know the story or details of what Cattermole and Bendtner did! I dont know what the motive was behind it, if any, or whether they are guilty or not! However if they are guilty of causing hundreds or thousands of pounds worth of damage to cars just so they got joy out of doing it, to people who are less fortunate than them, who possibly cant afford to fix it, then they should be made to buy brand new cars for the victims! Also should get about 6 months in prision and shouldnt be allowed to be payed so handsomely whilst playing football again!!!

4. Warmir Pouchov

Howay man, if it was a football player and they offered you a brand new car, would you not just forgive and forget though? Not suggesting that its an innocent crime as ****ing with a man's, house or car is ****ty and always a bad choice. But they have the means to make the problem disappear without wasting court time and money on prison upkeep etc.

<fiancedamagedcarandliedbytheway>

5. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

<fiancedamagedcarandliedbytheway> .........and scratched another five or so in our street in order to back up her story and make it more believable!!!????? hmmmm wouldnt put it past her! haha!

Alright then..if they'd pay their dues to me in person I would settle for a new house in a more desirable area with mortgage payed for (with a garage)......a brand new sports car and I would like to be allowed to punch the perp in the face, not too hard....just enough to break their nose! Although that would be a BIT harsh on Bendtner at the minute....ok then.....a kick in the groin!!!!!

6. Warmir Pouchov

Wor lass would make light work of that little challenge. Yet this daft get bought her a brand new car 2 years ago. To be fair she has looked after it, but on the flipside she has since tried to kill me in a kitchen fire while I slept. Order a takeaway if your hungry after a night on the pop, don't put the ****ing grill on! Amateur.