1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Ben Harrington petition

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by qprbeth, Oct 15, 2017.

1. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Hi...All you Gills

Hope you don't mind me posting this here. We are trying to get as many signatures on this petition as possible, and would greatly appreciate it if possible that you could sign and pass onto anyone else that you can. Cheers
    QPRBeth

A very devoted fan of QPR was killed out in Thailand five years ago. His mother has tried to contact the club numerous times but has been unsuccessful. So she has set up a petition to try and get the government to look into deaths in Thailand and is struggling getting this campaign of the ground.

Ben Harrington was a season ticket holder along with his brothers Mark and Luke Harrington. He was always at football be it a home game or an away game. Being the life and soul of every party, Ben loved his family and especially his mum. He would do anything for her. Ben flew out to Thailand in 2012 for a 2 week holiday with his brother Mark and a friend and never returned home, it was a heart wrenching time for the family. They have set up the page Ben Harrington Repatriation on Facebook and BHRepatriation on Twitter. They have tried to get awareness for people going to Thailand especially Koh Tao also known as 'death island'. We are asking you if you can find it in your heart to get behind this petition and share it far and wide. The aim is to raise money for people in the same situation with no money to repatriate loved ones home but it is also to raise awareness of what apparently is going on It would mean so much to the family and if something comes of this we know Ben wouldn't have died in vain.

I am asking you please if you can find it in your heart to get behind this petition and share it far and wide. It would mean so much to the family and if something comes of this we know Ben wouldn't have died in vain. Leane88

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-ma...o_new_control_progress_bar&utm_term=triggered

Leane88 likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Gills fans, I was approached by Beth asking if the site could help this campaign. Beth is a moderator and long time valued contributor to our site on the QPR board. Therefore I agreed based on a club board mod by mod agreement that the campaign could take to our boards.

Thank you for your understanding and time in reading the campaign's plight.

qprbeth and Leane88 like this.