1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bechhio

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by eastyorkshirewhite, Mar 5, 2014.

1. eastyorkshirewhite

As a Leeds fan can you give us any ideas why Bechhio is not getting a chance if it is because he is not good enough fair enough but he does not seem to be given a fair crack of the whip.I know he scored goals for us but like Beckford he may not be good enough.

2. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

A lot of us have been asking the same question. He does seem to have been given a bit of a bum deal by Hughton.

As a matter of interest, would you you have him back again if the chance arose?

3. Bath-Canary

Bath-Canary Well-Known Member

Hard to say as we don't see him, must be crap in training. I imagine he will leave in the summer and there will probably be decent interest from the championship.

4. ColkOfTheBarclay

ColkOfTheBarclay Well-Known Member

Seems we only got Becchio so we could offload Morrison. Has barely had a sniff. Can't remember if he has started a single league game. He might not have even started any cup games. A waste in my eyes because I think if he had been at a PL club that actually wanted to use him, he'd have done well.

5. Tony_Munky_Canary

Tony_Munky_Canary Well-Known Member

To be honest when I've seen him he looks clumsy and off the pace. It certainly doesn't help that he's not getting match-time to improve on this, but as others have said he can't be impressing in training either. He's not good enough to be our saviour, much as some fans would love to think he could be.
    Though to be fair he can't offer much less than Elmander has in the past couple of months. I liked him when he first signed and his lack of goals wasn't a problem, but since Christmas he has been pretty dreadful.

6. ColkOfTheBarclay

ColkOfTheBarclay Well-Known Member

Gotta agree with you there. When Elmander came in he had that drive and passion that we seemed to be missing, but he hasn't played as much and what minutes he has had on the pitch hasn't really produced anything of note.

7. carrabuh

carrabuh Well-Known Member

Rubbish touch, limited movement and can't pass.

I don't know why he doesn't play more often, he's better than what we have.

No but seriously, he is rubbish and was just a swap for someone else who was equally limited in ability.

8. eastyorkshirewhite

Thanks for all your replies as I stated I don't know if he would hack it in the premiership the only thing I and other Leeds fans cant understand is why when you are losing games like you are he is not been tried how does your manager know about him.He did score goals for us and from what I have seen of Norwich on TV is could most certainly do no worse than Elmander.Who knows when Hughton gets the chop and that is one thing which is certain another manager may give him a chance.Would I have him back at Leeds I am not sure I have always been a big believer in never taking a player back.But I wish him well in the future wherever he may go he will always he a place in our hearts that's all we can say.