1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Be honest wigan supporters - do you think wigan will be relgated?

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by mustyfrog, Nov 3, 2011.

1. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

I think you are odds on to go down however what would keep you up? Will Martinez be sacked and if so who you like to replace him?

2. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi Mustyfrog checked your profile out and though you Aussies were all into rugby and cricket.But you follow a good team in the swans. Anyway to answer your post. I don`t know what the odds are that we will go down cos i`m not realy a betting man. And the thing that would keep us up is to score goals lots of them. Martinez will not be sacked because uncle dave wants somebody to do it for him.And there is realy only one person out there at the momment and that is Martin O`neill but don`t think he would do a job for us because he`s said he won`t be going back to leicester i think he`s enjoying being a football pundit right now.

3. ReallyReal

ReallyReal Member

I have every confidence in us finishing in 16th or 17th and have been saying the same thing virtually every day for the last few years, some will say I'm blinkered, others will say I'm delusional, but when push comes to shove that's our level.
    The PL is split into the very rich, the well off and then about half a dozen or so of us at the bottom and over a full season we're as good as any others in this group and we'll certainly get more points than 3 of those teams.
    We just need a few goals.

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

We are odds on to get relegated from the prem every year which is plain stupid, 7 league defeats in a row is very worrying though

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Confidence in us finishing 16th or 17th well if we beat wolves on sunday i`ll go with 17th but we`v got to score goals

6. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

i think we can...

7. mustyfrog

i was thinking that your next 3 games are winnable, and fromthestands us Aussies love all sport, Brisbane Roar (my local team in the A League are on a 31 (i think) unbeaten streak atm but we play Harry Kewells Melbourne side 2moro night in Melbourne

8. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Good come back mate nise one i bet you go watching the Brisbane Broncos as well d`nt you ?

9. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I you don't mind me saying lads, Wigan could do with more supporters on here! Or has Roberto killed them all off!.............
    please log in to view this image

10. mustyfrog

never watched the broncos live (bar on telly)

11. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi dpj you are right we do need more members on here and i`m triying to find and get them back and it thanks to you dpj for keep coming on here pretty regular .But there are two things to say dpj you`ve got liverpool on saturday and Mark Lawro say 3nil but dosn`t realy say who to hope its the swans. The other thing is dpj is mustyfrog who as done some posts on here is a swansea fan to but living in australia in brisbane no less.

12. mustyfrog

australia is gr8, even enjoy watching the warriors when we get their games live (i am a "plastic fan" i have been told)

13. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi mustyfrog plastic fan means that even though you follow the warriors you are not from wigan or not born there your just a fan.

14. mustyfrog

plastic is me then

15. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I follow both the Rugby and Football team, watch them live occasionally as family live their, hmmm maybe plastic ;)

I think we'll beat Wolves and its great its on sky ;)

16. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hey mustyfrog watched Brisbane roar and Melbern victory on fox sports on the internet and it finished honers even 2 goals each but only got it for the last ten mins but even though not a bad game and some not bad players and and not bad size of crowds as well.When are thay playing next and who have thay got.

17. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

BCFC if fan zone is on watch the game on that always funny if the game`s gets boring. buy the way BCFC how do you do the little Bristol fan man can it be done with a latics fan man.

18. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Yeah I like fanzone but can't get that option from virgin media which isn't cool. Yeah It can be done as a Wigan fan and I'll make one as it'll only take a few seconds.

19. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Ok, Martinez needs to get a defensive coach in, he doesnt have a clue at the back, felt well sorry for your keeper today, great saves from him by the way, but you really need to be beating teams like Wolves!..............
    please log in to view this image

20. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye ok dpj we should be beating teams like Woives and to be honest apart from the goals thay wern`t that good and with Di santo.Moses.Rodallega up frount we should have hammerd them instead of loosing to them and with that mis buy Rodallega and the way the team played you could tell from the kick off we were on a hideing to nothing.