1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Barton

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Ben 10, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I don't know what went on during the game but you knew that wasn't going to end well with how the Barnsley manager set about addressing Barton at the final whistle. He was right in his face and being aggressive. Supposedly he told him he was "just a ****ing scally" afterwards. Barton proceeded to chase him down the tunnel and knock two of his teeth out by punching and headbutting him.

Typical Barton, unable to control his temper. Bit of provocation and he just can't help himself. I think I said when we did a thread on him being a manager that this would happen at some point. The lad has a screw loose unfortunately.

2. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

Barton is a **** and always will be, the sanctimonious prick likes to paint himself as someone from the wrong side of the tracks who turned his life around and became a role model, but he's just a grade A ****. Violent assaults on the pitch, to the public, and now as a manager, constant bratty outbursts to the media, trying to get a non league player sent off when he was at Burnley, the ****erish autobio, getting booted out of us, QPR, City and Burnley, trying to cover up his gambling offence with his "half of players gamble" bullshit blah blah blah its endless.

3. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

my-therapist-told-me-write-letters-to-the-people-you-24789570.png

mickeybnufc and JakartaToon like this.
  4. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

I can't believe someone hasn't said this already:

I blame Pardew.

5. mickeybnufc

mickeybnufc Well-Known Member

It's taken for granted