1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bamford getting lots of stick thread.

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by LeedsLover, Apr 23, 2019.

1. LeedsLover

LeedsLover Well-Known Member

Not putting up highlights, doubt anyone would want to watch a bunch of nonces trying to play football.

Brentford out played us, deserved to win.

Too many individual players with crap individual performances. crap individual players are detrimental to team.

Harrison, trying to beat too many players and loses ball. His crosses and corners were obviously meant for the goal area outside the stadium, virtually every game.

Ayling the armless Tosssssserrrrrrr. Been saying all year, Ayling pushes to far forward to often but has a problem getting back. 2 goals, we were left wide open down his side, and he was nowhere near where he should've been.

Bamford, waste of a position, waste of a shirt, waste of money.

Clark's lost his confidence and doesn't know what "first time cross" means, neither does Harrison.

C'mon Skeggy United.

Sheff U could lose or draw with Ipswich, highly unlikely many say, but they said same thing about us. We should know this weekend whether we're in playoffs or still fighting for 2nd. Upsets happen, they've certainly happened to us.

I reckon we'll beat Villa, saying they're on a run of form means they have to hit a dip sometime, better against us this weekend, can happen.

Norwich haven't been playing with confidence, neither has Sheff U. Blades will make mistakes against Ipswich.

I keep getting pictures in my mind, I see the ball going into the Villa net about 4 or 5 times from different angles.......let's hope so...........never kill your chances while chances live.

Wainmanjoe post Brentford

All Leeds TV post match, he's got it right.

Maupay's goal, look at where Ayling is and how he raises his hands in disgust, he was the one who let the passer past him......Aylings an armless tossssssserrrrrrr.

Canos goal, can anyone see Ayling, anyone know why he wasn't there, oh look, he comes into picture behind everyone else......Aylings an armless tossssssserrrr.

Bamford getting stick....................so he should, it should be an effing big wooden club.

: pswich