1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Baheid Miller

Discussion in 'Aberdeen' started by RAVENBLACK, May 7, 2012.

1. RAVENBLACK

RAVENBLACK Well-Known Member

Here we go, the failed chipper owner and well known hopeless servant to Aberdeen (other than as player and captain) is saying that "sanctions must be good for Scottish Football".

As Edge stated last week money is at the root of this.

Would anyone give a flying **** if this happened to any other team?

I'm not having a go at Rangers here. Gers fans I have spoken to are content with starting over in Division 3.

Miller has caused as much damage to AFC as all the other board members since 1995. Now he doesn't want to see potential revenue slipping away.

Try looking at the ****ing shambles that the boards have made of AFC with the accompanying loss in revenue, before looking for sugar money from a club that has blatantly flouted the rules.

Arrogant cock.

2. Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic Well-Known Member

At a glance, I read “baheid Miller” as “behead Miller”. With revolutionary fervour currently being fomented throughout the Diddysphere, we may live in hope, I suppose.

But I wish to goodness Miller would go away and stop persistently ruining my memories and general overview of the man. He serves no sensible purpose - save to remind us, perhaps, that our heroes in life rarely bear closer scrutiny.

I don’t suppose you have a link to what he said, do you? I’m merely mouthing off weepily on the back of your claims. Ach, who cares. What you're saying could be true, and that's enough to be getting on with.

He's certainly not helped.

Exactly.