1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

****bag

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Prince Knut, Oct 5, 2021.

1. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Poking fun at the French? We don't have to look far for the UK's dodgy products. British Leyland Cars, Range Rovers, the Gosport ferry. At least the French have a decent President. The UK has the most vile creature ever seen as its PM. And he's ignorant.

Prince Knut likes this.
  2. moreinjuredthanowen

Mate, the french have the same as Canada and same as new labour did. A faux leftie.

Johnson is the worst kind of twat going but he is bare faced rather than two faced.

3. organic red

organic red Well-Known Member

4. saintPort&Ginger

Imo Boris is just a buffoon. A privileged background and expensive education masking a fool with no idea of his responsibilities or even a realisation that he has any.

Gerrardsitchyear and organic red like this.
  5. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

I am beginning to see where you are coming from. For me, it is not about Labour or France, we need to somehow bring this Government crashing down. Whether that is through a national strike, taking to the streets, getting the press to change their narrative, Johnson and his cabinet need removing. I feel they may dig their own hole when they issue Article 16, which basically means the UK Government reneges a deal they negotiated regarding the NI protocol.

6. moreinjuredthanowen

Crazy thought by voting would be a good idea.

I sincerely doubt anything this lot do regarding eu now matters. The unionists in ni want british sausages etc. The rest of us cant see the brexit damage for the covid blanket.

Boris is dressing himself up now as a climate saviour. his cynical way with brexit was to grab power by being on the leave side for self publicity. I think the sees climate as another convenient thing to latch onto to pretend to be a statesman simply as he thinks he can talk big but do nothing and will get re-elected

saintPort&Ginger likes this.
  7. Gerrardsitchyear

Gerrardsitchyear Well-Known Member

He plays at being a buffoon, which is why he deliberately messes up his hair directly before facing the pubic or the cameras (he's been caught doing it).

He's a populist who will change sides on an issue at the drop of a hat, depending on which way a) public opinion is going and b) thinks he'll come out the winner. He's also a serial liar, who's been sacked at least twice (once in government and once as a journalist) for outright lies.

8. moreinjuredthanowen

yup. thats our prime minister right there.