1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bad times ahead..

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Norway-jack, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Might pop to the local bookies tomorrow and have a quick look :emoticon-0107-sweat

2. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Thing is Norway by putting a thread like this up, **** is exactly being stirred, there is just no point of it, so either keep quiet and let it pan out. Or place what you know here. I don't really subscribe to gossip and hearsay I prefer to deal with verifiable facts. I see none here , just gossip for gossips sake.

When or if something happens then discuss it, until then its a non story. And I'm not having a go at you mate, it's just getting a little tired now and it's been done on multiple threads.

3. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Is there any good news out there to cheer us all up?

4. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Yes the new strip is out at the end of the month, and we are about to see some previews of it ;)

5. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Jager ill post what I like, if you don't like it just don't read it !! if your bored or tired just do something else instead, don't tell me not to post on a forum because you don't agree with the content ,if your upset because of it look away.

Its not just me that is saying this now, so the truth is indeed out there .... Mulder and Scully anyone <cheers>

6. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

Well im with Jager here, just read the whole thread and all i got from it was "be afraid be very afraid **** is going down, but im not telling you". So basically its just idle gossip with no fact behind it. Lovely stuff.

NJ, are you becomming the new Dai, he likes doing this sort of thing, stuff that gets people all hot and bothered without any facts? I hope not, as 1 of him is enough.

7. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

I prefer to deal with facts instead of bullshit, post a fact on here that backs up what you are not saying. Frankly it's getting tiresome and like old ladies gossiping

8. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

My 7 yr old boy did his first backward somersault today :)

9. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

The way I see it Norway, is if he goes then there is not much we as fans can do, I'll be very dissapointed but it does make me wonder about the small mindedness of our board on times, and it will go the same way as Sousa, where he was rounded on, and all the vibes coming from the club, were that it was all his fault, how stupid do they take us fans for! Shame but I tend to stay out of the political crap that I get informed of!...............<ok>

10. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Bloody hell, I'm impressed with that. Top man. :emoticon-0178-rock:

11. DragonPhilljack

Me too, but united we stand, and devided we fall, why won't we back our manager in the transfer market? Is he not good enough? are we forcing him out like Sousa? Let me give you some facts Jager, it's Ebenezer time again!................<ok>

12. Norway-jack

Well I did say that I would be rounded upon by saying stuff like this.

Swanselona and jager if you don't like the content please feel free to **** off to another thread <ok>

My sources (hp ) are 100% impeccable chose what you want but im just saying that people sticking their head in the sand and blaming the post for being negative are wide of the mark here <ok>

13. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

Oooooo touchy.

You haven't been rounded up for saying "stuff like this". You haven't been rounded up at all, far from it, 99% i respect what you post, but this topic was just a "i have been told, but im not telling you, so speculate" sort of topic.

We are just pointing out that you haven't actually said anything, so was there any real point to the topic other than to continue with all the speculation that is going on. As be honest, what has the thread actually achieved, other than to stir the speculation pot.

Give me an honest answer to that and maybe I will take it back.

14. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

I don't recall rounding up on you Norway, perhaps you can tell me where I've attacked you on this? All I said is that I prefer to deal in facts. It's burying my head in the sand, its about waiting to see what happens.

You asked me for my sources in another thread, well I've supplied them if you care to have a look! I'm not saying speculation is wrong , sometimes it's nice to see if someone is right or not when the facts come out. But we've had several threads of this now, and hundreds of posts. And what has it achieved ? Absoltely nothing !

15. Norway-jack

If you bother to read the whole thread you will find all the answers you wish, in fact Dragon helped out a lot by mentioning certain things.

What im telling the jacks on here is that rubbishing the press and sticking your head in the sand aint gonna work this time, there are a few posters on here that know exactly what im talking about, so maybe this article is more appealing to them than somebody that doesn't take intrest in "speculation"

I cant tell you exactly what I was told as of yet, but like with Martinez,Leon,Bodde,Sousa and a few others im not usually wrong with these things.

I understand your views, and as I said in the OP I will be taking some flack, I hope to be able to give you more details later on, sorry if you feeling hard done by but what the **** anyway right <ok>

16. DragonPhilljack

Norway I don't bother bringing info on here unless it's to do with 'Leon having Twins', he 'bought a house for his Father in Crete', sort of stuff, etc, etc. But in fairness to Dai, he does have the measure of the board, me well, I really can't be bothered, if we lose Laudrup, Michu, and Williams then so be it, just watch the fallout then though!.............<ok>

PS: Jager if you had an almighty bust up with your mrs, and went down the pub and told your mates your spliting up, how is that rumour?...............<ok>

17. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Norway I don't feel hard done by at all, I have my own sources at a player level at the club, I do actually know a few of them. And some work colleagues have played with some of the current squad, and they are best mates. So I hear enough.

18. Norway-jack

Yeah Twatter is a great source of resounding factual information isn't it...<laugh>

Look, as ive said in the OP , some people arnt going to be happy with this vague story, so far you and Swanselona have taken issue with the content, or lack of, I explained why I cant say too much but if you read the thread from start to finish all the information is there along with Dragons info which is totally in sync with some of the things ive been told.

Ive known you a long time Jager ,so all I can say to you is remember how I took the same amount of doubt over ferrie bode, that came out over the course of a few days and it was weeks/months before there was an official view on the subject..the information was 100% correct and its exactly the same people telling me and probably Dragon the story on this .

19. Norway-jack

So then you know about the training issues then ?

20. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Phil, if we lose anyone it's football mate, that's what happens when you have huge sums of money and no real affinity of the club. The constant are the fans, we shouldn't expect loyalty from them, I love them when they are here, when they go I don't really give a ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.