1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bad start to the season!

Discussion in 'Crewe' started by RWSpartan, Aug 16, 2011.

1. RWSpartan

RWSpartan New Member

So the Alex have the usual excellent pre-season that lulls us into a false sense of security, and then when it gets down to the nitty gritty of the League it all falls apart:emoticon-0120-doh:

In fact I think we will be alright, I gather we should have been 3-0 up by halftime at Swindon, and we were unlucky to not get a 2-2 draw with Gillingham. Tonight will be a big test, but I have a feeling that we will do something as long as we can keep Le Fondre under control.
    Sure, all is not well with the Alex at present, we should not have let Patrick Ada (Handy for tonight!), or Danny Blanchett go for starters, and we need Toots to play in his proper position at RB, when he returns to fitness, it's also clear that Shaun Miller cannot play on his own up front.

Hopefully a few bad results will make Dario see sense, to address some of these issues and then we can get back to business, I do think people are being a bit pessimistic at the moment, with a couple of wins then hopefully everyone will feel at bit better, and the team will grow in confidence. Here's hopeing anyway :undecided:

2. Darioforpresident

Darioforpresident New Member

I don't undertsand how this site works

3. Darioforpresident

Just read Dario's comments about yesterday's game. Same old rubbish. "We played well but lost". Something needs to change.

4. RWSpartan

RWSpartan New Member

DFP, what needs to change is our luck, surely we're going to start picking up some points soon!:emoticon-0120-doh:

5. Darioforpresident

Was it Gary Player who said 'The more I practice, the luckier I get'? I haven't been yet this season but have seen the videos. The defence looks better but still poor and we are not converting our chances to compensate. I am not convinced it's just luck. I hope I am proved wrong very soon.