1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bad Luck

Discussion in 'Lincoln City' started by HOADIE_BOI, May 7, 2011.

1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Sad to see you go down, I hope you come back stronger as you are much bigger than non League, I believe you will come back soon, Maybe next season.
    Good luck next season.

2. Dave Gratton

Dave Gratton New Member

Can't see it myself, think we will struggle next season, and will be more than happy with mid-table finish. It's a good thing for us to go down really, more local derbies and the chance to rebuild from the bottom up, get rid of the dross and bring in players who want to play for the club rather than have players who are only interested in their paychecks. Think we will get back to the league but it's going to take 5 or 6 seasons!

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

You do have a few good players, Grimes has done well on loan, What do you think about our old player Delroy Facey.

4. Dave Gratton

Dave Gratton New Member

Grimes gone, was only on loan, and without Facey he couldn't score. Funny thing is we didn't win any of the games since Facey got injured, he made a great captain.

Only 3 players retained by Tilson - Hone (good choice), Howell (unsure yet) and Andy Hutchinson (future prospect), so we don't really have a prayer of going up next season, I do admire your optimism though.

Speaking of which, what has happend to those that were calling for AH's head at the start of the season, he almost got you in the play-offs!