1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Backburn next in the league

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Nov 6, 2011.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Right with Blackburn next and with them at 19th and us at 20th something as got to be said about this game so come on Latics and Blackburn fans lets hear what you got to say there`s plenty of time the games on the 19th so come on.:emoticon-0117-talki

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

victory for Wigan, have to stop the rot, a must win game of sorts

3. happyal

happyal Active Member

Blackburn fan here,

Got to be a victory for Blackburn, we've been playing well and we are due some luck, so I'll go for a 3-1 to Rovers.

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi happyal if this is your first time on the latics site welcom and hope you keep posting on hear. Having said that i don`t think that the goal tally is of any importance in this game like BCFC says victory for Wigan. That`s all we need to do as you do to. A draw will not do because this is a 6 pointer for us so realy even 2 goals will do.

5. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

We need this or we are down i think...

6. happyal

happyal Active Member

I see that Lawro has gone for a Wigan win, but he's always wrong so it'll be 3 points for the rovers on Saturday. :)

7. roverduck

roverduck New Member

That result was no good for any of us. Kean and venkys needs to go and quick or else Blackburn are doomed

8. happyal

happyal Active Member

I agree, I thought that at least this would get us rid of Kean but at the last minute he hung on to his job again.

9. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

98th min pen what a load of beep , still atleast we've stopped the losing streak, but December's fixtures are a nightmare with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd, I mean all in one month <yikes>

10. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

I thought there was a God then he went and pissed on my chips what the hell happend out there today its going to be the same as the other seasons last game last minute last kick of the ball.well thats what being a latics fan is all about i suppose.No matter what league we are in. Ye you said it BCFC what a nightmare one witch i hope Bobby m and the team wake up from fast.

11. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

wigan was mugged, they should have won this game, the ref took that away from them....

12. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

How right you are is there such thing as refs rules and everybody is rules i hoped somebody mugged him after the match. Anyway superswan99 thanks for the post i think i`ll nip over to your site and see whats being said about the swans and man u game.

13. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hey Happyal whats going on with the blackburn fans and Kean you didn`t half give him some stick i thought we are bad but you guys are in a differant league. Im not having a pop as some managers deserve all thay get and buy what i could hear i think he does.

14. Plastique Bertrand

Plastique Bertrand Well-Known Member

Good luck Wigan in the rest of the season ...a relegation can do you good as a club and as fans, don't fear it. I think Wigan FC may actually need it, to get off the ropes that it finds itself on. As lightweight fighting the heavyweights it's done well over the years; but as an onlooker, it seems a bit dizzy now and dosen't quite know (why it's) where it is, or what it's actaully trying to achieve.

15. happyal

happyal Active Member

He seems like a decent bloke, but he's not ready for this level of management. I think it's time for him to go, and almost all Blackburn fans think the same, it's only the owners who think differently.

As for the game I feel a little sorry for Wigan, our second goal as a shocker and should not of been a goal at all. Having said that who was our goal keeper in that match? He looked just like Paul Robinson, but Paul Robinson is a much better keeper than that and should of easily saved at least 2 of Wigan's goals.

16. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Just got to say one thing about Paul Robinson and that is how`s his head bet he`s got a blinder of a headache today let us know how many stiches he had and thay say footballs not a mans game.the thing is we also have a owner who think differently to what the latics fans want.

17. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Cheers SaintJack for the good luck and the post the thing is its not the relegation that i fear i can put up with that footballs football no matter were you play no what i fear is that if we do take the drop uncle dave will carry out is threat and disband the team and we wo`nt be able to compete in the championship.
    good luck to southhampton for the rest of the season hope you stay at the top.

18. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

yeah I hope Wigan do stay up as we do have some good young players Moses, Mccarthur, McCarthy etc, and probably have to get rid of 9/10 players which isn't good having to rebuild again when the championship is so competitive with 13+ teams fighting promotion.