1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Attn: Expats. streaming NCFC games overseas

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by Hairy Mary Quite Canary, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

Yep, it's better than nothing but it's defo still work in progress. No commentary / replays during the Sunderland game and the crowd noise was out of synch. I'm hoping to see improvements as the season progresses or I prob won't renew. One little issue for me as an Aussie with young kids waking up having missed the game live during the night is that the only way to watch the game "as-live" in full is to go to the "results" page to click on the link thereby making sure you know the score before watching the game <doh>

2. mike555

mike555 Well-Known Member

Full commentary + replays yesterday. Only thing missing was that there was no analysis( or anything !) during half time , and likewise at the final whistle . But a huge improvement nevertheless. I was going to cancel but I am definitely not now.

JM Fan likes this.
  3. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Good glad to hear they're sorting it out quickly. They could use some User Experience help but early days.

4. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Has anyone tried to log in from the UK via a VPN ?
    If any of you guys wants to pm me your log in details I don't mind attempting it .:bandit:

5. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Urggghhh. Sorry i brought this option up. Hate it! Only thing worse than the product and user experience is the complete lack of customer service. Just cancelled it and requested immediate refund. Useless!

6. mike555

mike555 Well-Known Member

It seemed to improve for the QPR game but has definitely been poor since then. It would appear that you can either choose to have live commentary or the sound from the ground....but not both ! During the Millwall game they apologized for the technical difficulties they were experiencing, so I remain hopeful that things will gradually improve...just like the performances on the pitch . Neither could get much worse !

7. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

You're more patient than me :emoticon-0148-yes:

8. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

You're both less cynical than me. I thought, this is too expensive and sounds too good to be true. I'll see what others say haha