1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Aston Villa v Leeds Utd

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Oct 21, 2020.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

Why the caution ? you have seen how devastating this leeds team can be and leeds have the players to do it i said in my post above yours that leeds can beat villa and we did we hammered them , the players believe we can do it and they believe in bielsa and so do i , i will make a bold prediction that leeds will get at least 63 points this season , 63 points will get leeds to 5th place and with the extra luck leeds WILL get we can finish 4th and leeds will then be in the champions league next season , for me the target is 66 - 70 points that will ensure leeds are at least 4th and into the champions league next season .
    I know its a long time ago 30 years but in leeds utd first season back in division1 Leeds finished 4th , liverpool had won the divison 1 the year before and leeds had won the 2nd division the year before , just like now HISTORY is going to repeat itself my friend GET READY for the big adventure of leeds being in the champions league next season .

2. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

get them enlisted for uk forces then they cant complain they have no job and they can work for a change for their money instead of sat on their back s.des smoking majuka buka ha ha they know that language

OLOF likes this.