1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Aston Villa v Cardiff City, Fug Me...When Will This Stress Come To My End?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Yes midfield is a real problem.

2. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

At Peterborough he has played 4 scored 1.

3. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Not setting the world alight then. Been 7 weeks at a Div. 1 club, played maybe 40% of their games.

Jay-Rede likes this.
  4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

How can Madine have been dreadful, was on for a short time. Zohore never completes a game but he was not dreadful. Hoilett abysmal, surely not? We are a Championship side, not a Premier League side, and as such we played well. Created chances against a top side and we were competitive to say the least! As with Wolves, and Villa, we were outdone by a couple of super goals...it happens! I was entertained by the last two games, and don’t give a hoot if we have to stay. It’s all about opinions Ninian pal! :emoticon-0103-cool:

DaiJones likes this.
  5. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

I understand where you're coming from Masky but I just f***ing hate losing when we could have won.

Been through it so often in the last 10 years and it never gets easier. <ok>

Masky likes this.
  6. ninian opinion

Wonder whether Madine or Hoilett we’re watching Ronaldo blast home an injury time penalty tonight<whistle>

7. Sayer77

Sayer77 Active Member

I still don't think it's all doom and gloom; when the fixtures came out April was always going to be the pivotal month with more away games than home and tough fixtures to boot. It is still in our hands if we win our game in hand and the rest of our games (there's no reason why we can't) we don't need to worry about Fulham or even Villa come to that.

Personally I feel we've been punching all season and yes we've looked a little tired last few games but I for one will not criticise the effort that has been put in. I'm chuffed we will make the play offs at least. This is the championship and apart from Wolves (who we've beaten) everyone has had at least one bad spell. Fulham are due a blip, if they go unbeaten until the end of the season they will be about 25 games unbeaten and would deserve promotion.

As a City fan I've enjoyed the ride and if it is the play offs then so be it.

Cmon City.

8. ninian opinion

I just wonder what the players mindset would be if they’re in the play offs?

If they hang onto 3rd then they’ll be playing a team who come into them having hit top form to get 6th.

I have never liked the system. Top 3 should go up.

DaiJones likes this.
  9. ninian opinion

Well today at Palace he had his comeuppance.

Chris Kamara on Sky was the man on duty and said Villa equalised in the 95th minute but the goal was chalked off as Grealish was penalised for diving in the build up <whistle>

10. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bloody hell Nin - where did you dig that old one up?........<laugh><laugh>

Having said that.........<laugh><laugh>

BluefromBridgend likes this.