1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Artic Monkeys

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Red Robin, Sep 23, 2022.

1. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Surely you meant going DOWN autos ? <laugh><laugh>

2. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

Grand-dads and grand-daughters no different!!

Also, I’ve already booked a room at the Premier Inn end of Wembley Way for two nights!! Is that wishful thinking or what? !!

Red Robin likes this.
  3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

The Grandaughter is already coming. Took her to The Killers and taking her to see Kaiser Chiefs in November as well.
    I’m getting all the good bands in before I’ve got to see Justin Beiber, JLS types again. Weirdly though when I took the daughter to McFly I actually enjoyed that one.

Reliant Robin TC2 likes this.
  4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Just ‘bumping’ this thread instead of making a new one.

Who on here went last night and what did you think?

I loved it and thought it was fantastic, I was with my brother ( who paid for it as he’s obsessed with them) and cousin, had a great view in W13 in the Lansdown stand, went for VIP Silver hospitality package, The Suite looked quite nice from a first viewing of that part of the ground.

5. RedorDead

I was there, I was in the Dolman right next to S28. The safe standing looked good.
    Second time seeing them, and was worried that they may play too much new stuff (last 2 albums) . But someone was looking down on me as only played four from them and even though I’m ok with Body Paint but loved it live and heavier. Then it was just banger after banger. So I loved it, like watching AM tour.
    The Mrs is the bigger fan, and loves “Why do you only call me when you are high”. And when they started that is the first time I’ve ever heard her scream in excitement at a gig, it was hilarious.
    Great concert, got Coldplay next week. Not a band I listen to their album stuff, but for reason they are fantastic live.
    Next month Sting then Bruce Springsteen and then Noel Gallagher.
    And to make me pee a little bit in excitement, Oasis are looking at reunion in 2025 with four shows in Knebworth I was told and read today.

6. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

me and my brother saw them in 2012 in Birmingham, I’ll always prefer their older tunes tbf, like Mardy bum, Danceflooor, flourecent adolescent etc, I would love to watch Noel Gallagher live at least once.

7. RedorDead

It’s on my doorstep in Caldicot. We are doing a pub crawl to the venue from our house <laugh>