1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers - Matchday Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BrunelGunner, Feb 20, 2022.

1. BrunelGunner

BrunelGunner Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Still got a long way to go, and we have some very hard games coming up in the next couple months, but results like today show clear improvement. We've put ourselves in a good position. Long may it continue!

2. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Watford, Lesta, Aston Villa coming up. Three teams with 3 bang average managers... <whistle> I think you'll be fine.

3. BrunelGunner

Forum Moderator

Haha, I meant we still need to play Spurs away, Chelsea away, Liverpool at home and Man United at home. Our record against the traditional 'big six' this season has been poor, so I want to see how we do in those matches before getting my hopes up.

That said, so long as we get wins against most of the other sides, including the ones you mentioned, then we have a good chance of getting 4th.

Treble likes this.
  4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Them 2 your postponed games?

We've got City and Livpl. We'll be lucky to get a point out of both games tbh.

The thing is, apart from those games I expect both Utd and Arsnl to drop points, but I just feel less confident with us as we're so fcking inconsistent and our defence becomes a nervous wreck if someone gives away a throw in, in our own half <laugh>

I think it's between us for 4th. It'll be interesting to see the run in for both teams and how the table's looking when we play you.

BrunelGunner likes this.
  5. BrunelGunner

Forum Moderator