1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Arsenal vs Manchester United (FA Cup) - Matchday Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BrunelGooner, Jan 22, 2019.

1. BrunelGooner

BrunelGooner Well-Known Member

The only thing that pisses me off more than Sanchez scoring is Lingard scoring against us (AGAIN). Because I knew he was gonna do yet another dance <doh>.

How are we letting this prick ruin us at The Emirates for a second season and allowing him to tag our ground on Instagram as 'Dance Floor'? <doh>

Milly rocking in our stadium last season, moonwalking this season...

We are never going to live this down.

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What do you think about the potential Perisic signing mate ?

3. BrunelGooner

He's a good player, but he is having a poor season. He has 3 goals and 2 assists in 22 appearances. Even Mkhitaryan has better stats than that. And he is going to be 30 next month. So it's another ageing player with no resale value potentially added to an already ageing squad.

Inter seem to be keen on only doing a permanent deal for £35m which, if it is the case, I would be vehemently against.

However, if it is a loan deal with an 'option' to buy, then I would be ok with that, as our players are dropping like flies and he could be useful for squad depth, especially in the Europa.

I'm more concerned about us being linked with midfielders and wingers, but not many defenders. As everyone knows that is a huge priority.

So long as it's not a permanent deal, it would be a decent signing. We have more critical areas of the squad to address, though.

4. BrunelGooner

I'm hearing that Sokratis won't be back in training until end of February <doh>. I swear Emery said his injury wasn't that serious.

It's not been confirmed yet, but if this is true, then we need to bring in a centre half this window. Otherwise Mavrapanos, Pleguzuelo and Medley will be thrown straight into the deep end...