1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal vs Aston Villa: Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Sanj, Aug 15, 2013.

1. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'd never read too much into an opening day defeat, it's how you respond that matters. If you lose to Fulham then I'd begin to worry. It's just annoying for you that you couldn't get that home win under your belt, the quicker you do the easier it gets. Your next 2home games are arguably the most important of your season with negativity rife. The Fulham result is huge now.

2. Sanj

Sanj Well-Known Member

Well at least the match thread has got off to a flying start this season in terms of posts. Funnily enough, every we time we lose, the match threads always seem to get more comments. That's a trend that I have noticed since doing these for the past two season's. Guess people have more to say when we **** up.

3. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

News on OXO:

BBC Sport's Mandeep Sanghera: "We should find out more on Arsenal midfielder Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain's knee injury in the next day or two. The 20-year-old was replaced at half-time during the opening day defeat by Aston Villa and is still being assessed by the club."

4. Not PC enough

Not PC enough New Member

this ones doing the rounds.........

An Arsenal fan goes into a travel agents and says 'I need a holiday, but I don't know where to go' The agent says 'You can't beat a good Villa this time of year,,<whistle>