1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal forum and Arsenal fans

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by AlphaCanine, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CFC: Champs £launderx17

We were ten points behind Arsenal by Feb. United gave up too, fielding weak sides as they did not care about second.

We challenged til around Dec/Jan I guess, but we were never arrogant about it; we just wanted top 4 and good run in Europe.

We were not deluded about the title that season

2. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

I wasn't suggesting you were, you've joined this debate late I think, I'm really not suggesting anything you're accusing me of. Our progress is similar to yours back then I've noticed, thats all.

3. Robby202

Robby202 Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

4. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Self portrait?? Taken fairly recently, too. I imagine! Pretty rich portraying our chairman as a wide boy, when yours is one of the biggest crooks on the face of the planet!

5. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Londonsfinest is also HammersmithBlue.
    Both are blocked from the Spurs board.

His first comment with this profile was an attempt to pose as a QPR fan, amusingly:
    Calling your own fans scum? :emoticon-0120-doh:
    Unless he actually is a QPR fan and he's trying to give Chelsea fans a bad name, of course. <whistle>

6. Londonsfinest has got to be the most ironic poster on this entire site. His name gives the game away for a start, because whether he's a Chelsea fan or a QPR fan, he's not what he claims to be.

Now, if in reality, he's a Spurs fan, then there is no irony in his name, whatsoever.

7. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No, because before RA came you were still a guaranteed 6 points a season. And I recall Choruses of "Your not fit to wear the shirt" broke out as your side was humbled 6-1 by us on your own patch :embarrassed:

50 years and counting. JFK was still president :emoticon-0136-giggl

It doesn't bother me at all where your team is but I respect honesty and at the end of the day you can only lie to yourselves because you aren't fooling anyone. 99% of sensible football fans can see you are not a title contender <ok>

8. District Line

Forum Moderator

You are very simple.

No Chelsea fan I know believed we could win the league until around 06/07. In 03/04 we were a newly assembled squad, we started off brilliantly but faded around the Christmas period by losing to teams like Charlton. In 04/05 Arsenal were the best team by a mile until their unbeaten record ended under controversial circumstances. Nobody could see how, who or when they would be beaten. The following season most of us expected a backlash from United or Arsenal and believed the title win was just a one-off

Man Utd and Arsenal were head to head and after 21 games (where we are now) United were top and Charlton were comfortably 4th. Everybody including Charlton fans knew they wouldn't finish there and everybody knew United would not be able to hold off Arsenal for much longer with the internal problems they had.

I'm fed up of explaining to you that the table does not start to take shape until after 25 games or so have been played. This is proven year after year yet you choose to ignore these facts.

Spurs are in a great position (as are Chelsea), nothing more nothing less <ok>

Unlike yourselves I am not deluded enough to believe we can be considered realistic title contenders until more games have been played <ok>

9. Robby202

No, it was just to tell you that your a bunch of boring bastards really but just like you to miss a hint.

10. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

There seem to be a lot of wuffians,wappscallions,wepwobates and blaggards posting on this fwed <grr>

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

you respect honesty?? yet you speak the biggest lop sided crap since ..well since i read your last post...honesty my arse..you came across like a bitter chav who refused to give credit where its due..your as honest as your honest chairman<ok>

and you keep on sidetracking alot to prove your non exhistent point...im off to look for that 'yawn' smiley again!

12. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

13. District Line

Forum Moderator

Bitter about what? Please tell me what I have to be bitter about? <doh>

I have praised Spurs many times

14. Robby202

Hello the wum's in the house

15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

This is very tiresome..why the fuk do you expect spurs fans not to have hope? are you such a stuk up twat that you think only you and United have that right and now City too because they have money? are you really that fukin stupid that you expect Spurs fans to still have no hope,considering we are as you keep on fukin mentioning having our best year in ages..ohh we havent won the league in 50 years..this year we are challening at the top so idiots like you keep on reminding us that its been 50 years and you expect Spurs fans to say that City or Chelsea are going to still win it?

you expect Harry Redknapp to tell his players before each match

'dont get ahead of yourself lads...we wont suceed we are not Chelsea,United or even now City'

fukin prik....your just arguing your point because you feel the need to not because it is valid...every fan has a right to live in hope for the best for his team yet it beats you up that Spurs fans have aspirations..aspirations that you dont seem to like...in that case maybe you should fuk off and concentrate on your club if you cant give concrete debate..because now your just whining like a bitch..making stupid points just to re iterate your point..wether we win the league or not....this is a good season for us..and we will enjoy it....

main objective of this season was top 4...id say we will achieve that..is that arrogant of us? or are we not allowed that because its not one of the teams your having a love in with of late because your playing just as cack as them so you feel safe talking to them? cough arsenal cough...

and for some strange fukin reason we find ourselves 5 points off the top as i type with 17 games to go and guess what?? the Spurs fans had aspirations to do even better than 4th..or even 3rd...why the fuk does that bother you?? is it because you think we are doing a diservice to football by talking about championships when we are not Chelsea,Arsenal,United,Liverpool..or even City??

your a grade A dik who cant accept that other teams are doing well..whilst you got a coksuker for a chairman and even your ex manager wanted to become our manager so he could stuff your lot on a regular basis<ok>

you really must have treated him right whilst he was there...thats why he wants to come back yeah? i know he won you the odd double......and you can tell by the way he loves you<ok>

or maybe he just knows your all a bunch of dikheds and he wants to stuff you :grin:

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

ive praised chelsea many times too....and even if Wigan was sat 3rd right now..i would not be desperate to try to take credit away from them..id say history shows that sitting 3rd 5 points off the top with 17 games to go means you are challenging..that does not equate to winning it...ill stop now because i think you wont recognise and detract your lop sided views...lets agree to disagree...challenging does not mean that anyone thinks we will win it.

17. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

i love your avatar

isnt he the man that thinks your club is full of dikheds so wants to manage Spurs or Arsenal just so that he can sock it to your club on a regular basis? <laugh>

18. CFC: Champs £launderx17

OK. Fair play mate.

19. CFC: Champs £launderx17

If you had beaten us and not dropped points at home the first time you got close to City then you would be challenging.

Stay five points off the top until April and then you are challenging.

The league table takes shape in March April

20. District Line

Forum Moderator

I don't expect Spurs fans to have no hope. I hope one day that I will win the lottery and Beyonce will leave Jay-Z to marry me.

Spurs fans are well known for being generally deluded and having little perspective or football knowledge. Unlike yourself and notsosmartspur I can debate without throwing my toys out the pram and throwing about insults.

City are favourites, United 2nd favourites as they have the strongest squads. Chelsea and Spurs have a good first XI but no real squad depth making them outsiders.

I would expect 'Arry to tell his players sky is the limit, instilling confidence is imperative but deep down most Spurs players would be happy with a top 4 finish and then a push at the title next year. Spurs IMO have a great team with pace and energy and are not far off a title challenge, but the Manchester clubs and Chelsea are still slightly ahead of them.

I have no problem with other teams doing well, I like a challenge and it would be boring if the same teams challenged every season hence why it is good to see City and Spurs challenging Chelsea, Arsenal and United who have dominated for so long.

I think with 17 games left with the gap you have over Arsenal and Liverpool it is not too early by any stretch of the imagination to say you are top 4 or even top 3 contenders.

Carlo wouldn't have wanted to go to Spurs. He'd want to go to a big club with big ambition hence why we went to PSG <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.