1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal don't appear to be laughing at us anymore!

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Hoddle is a god, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lennypops

lennypops Well-Known Member

Please. Pretty please - give us all the breakdown on that. Because that would be very, very, very surprising. I've done/seen countless of these breakdowns both by Spurs and Arsenal fans and I've NEVER seen it come out as Spurs spending more than Arsenal. Not to mention ELEVEN AND A HALF MILLION MORE. I can only suspect that this is grade one bollocks. But please correct me if I am wrong.

The ladies' team?! Are you ****ING KIDDING?! You actually think that the ladies' team will cost anything like what you pay your reserve keeper? SERIOUSLY? First it's tea ladies then it's lawyers' fees now it's the ****ing ladies team! I mean - I just can't...quite..form...words...any...more!

(Hang on - yes I can) Non-footballing related programs? Wuh? Huh? you really think that Arsenal spend tens of millions on charity and community stuff?! What are you talking about? Because if you ARE talking about community programs etc then you must be a very happy little bunny thinking that football clubs spend the sort of money on those things that they pay their third-choice striker. I would need to see what these incredibly expensive programs are (all not-for-profit, I presume) before being believing for one second that they have a single thing to do with absolutely bloody anything.

And which gap of 100m-143m are you talking about? I thought there was no gap. Oh no - hang on there IS a gap. The gap is 11.5m a year because that's how much Spurs spend more than Arsenal. But then it's actually not that big because er, well because of reasons. And anyway the actual gap is probably more like 10m cos that's what you reckon. Boom! From 100m - 143m to "probably about 10m" just like that! Have you ever thought about working in the financial sector? Cos this stuff is ****ing DYNAMITE. It's a total stick of truth-giving explosive!

Oh - hang on! the 100-143 figure refers to Spurs (100) to Arsenal (143). What was the reason for rounding 90 up to 100? Are we rounding to the nearest 100? OH - so we both spend 100m a year! Yay! We did it! Can I be an accountant now, please?

So the 53m difference is basically 43m but then again that's only 10m because of er, mutter, mutter, ahem, sort of er, well, look over there! See! It's actually only 10! Cos of all the tea-serving football ladies and things that don't technically have names but actually cost more than several Premiership clubs entire wage bill. It's just the odd little bits and pieces - they soon add up to a figure than eclipses NORWICH'S ENTIRE WAGE BILL.

Send this to Daniel Levy now! This club is obviously going ****ing crazy what with hugely outspending a rival whose income is so much greater. No wonder Spurs are renowned for their profligacy and huge debt.

You know they say that Everest is 8848m but really if you take into account the fact that you'll have your shoes on, which have a considerable sole to them, and actually you'll probably get off the bus at a point that's quite high and if you bear in mind the fact that lots of people have gone up it now, wearing it down it's probably only about 23m worth of climbing. I mean, I just doubt if it's more than 23m high in effect. I just doubt it.

2. totsfan

totsfan Well-Known Member

who are these Spuds he's on about?

3. totsfan

you keep thinking that <ok>

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

We don't just have to think that, we've proved it <ok>

5. totsfan

Like i said,you just keep thinking that,try adding in the future

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Sorry, you're right, it was only ten points that we overhauled you from last season and seven points that we overhauled you from this season to condem you to another season of Thursday night football <ok>

How's that 'negative spiral' that AVB was on about going ?

7. totsfan

er,the word was future,NOT past

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Where was the word 'future'? GBA was talking about the points haul that you've relinquished to us.

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Maybe in the 'future' you'll think before making claims that are easily shot down <laugh>

10. totsfan

GBA said alway's, that means,future as well as past,read the posts right

11. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So even once your claims have been proven to be completely incorrect, you still insist that they're not? <doh>
    Our wage bill's clearly £90m and not £100m too, as you've actually quoted it in your reply. How you believe that your ladies' side is on about £40m for the season is beyond me, frankly.
    The overall budget for the side, including all costs, is supposedly around £0.5m, by the way. Only £52.5m to go! <laugh>

12. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

It is now, but I suspect the OP intended it to be for Spurs fans to wind up Arsenal fans.
    Unfortunately for him/her it has amusingly bitten him on the backside and this thread has now been published on other various forums as an epic wum fail <ok>

13. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

To be honest, I don't really know. What I do know is that the thread probably would have died ages ago were it not for Peskie's obsessional persistence in keeping it alive. At first, that was highly amusing. Now, it's become boring - if not a little disturbing.

14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It is a wum fail and that's why it needed pointing out to HAIG, shame it's taken over 5O pages and he's still not got it.

However, out of respect for the spurs mods and the decent spurs posters on here, I will leave him alone. Let's hope he finds a bit of self respect and does likewise <ok>

15. Wandering Yid

Wandering Yid Well-Known Member

The Goon fans think they have a chance of signing Lewandowski...

<laugh>

Why would he move from Champions League finalists, league and cup winners last year in the strongest league in the world to perennial Champions League also-rans whose biggest achievement/ambition every year is finishing 4th.

16. totsfan

Deluded Goons

17. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Ouch

18. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Not Arsenal, but I'd bet Dortmund would rather sell to a Prem Club than Bayern. It would be like our situation with Modric.

19. Actually, Chuckles, you'll find that I started this thread on the Spurs board in order to point out to Spurs fans that your "laugh at Spurs" thread on the Gooner board had become something of an embarrassment, given the fact that Spurs and Arsenal were clearly going to the wire this season (on which point, I have been proven correct). Not only have you ignored this fact, but you have been a constant nuisance on this thread, and other threads on this board, disrupting comment intended for Spurs fans with your incessant stupidity and ignorance.

Or, to put it another way, "Even I'm not so completely stupid to realise that I have probably pushed my piss-taking to the point where a ban is imminent, so now is the time to slink away like the complete and utter fool I am, and wait a reasonable period of time before I show up, like the bad penny I have become, to disrupt more threads intended for Spurs supporters, and not baffoon-Goons, like me."

There! Fixed it for you.
    <ok>

20. Spurf

Spurf Thread Mover
    Forum Moderator

OK can we leave this now guys. PISKIE has agreed not to pursue this any further.

I'm sure we have much more interesting fish to fry. <ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.