1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are you from the 606 BBC

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Clarke_ram7, Jan 24, 2011.

1. derby diamond ram

hello rams ... grt result today..we gonna be safe and the dogs aint going up.lolololol

2. 666

666 New Member

Colbi, don't talk like a ****. I didn't get anyone banned, and I've been arguing on 606 with bigger hitters than you and your ridiculous "Sponsored Twatathon" attempts at forming a protest so why you think I'd go to the trouble of reporting someone so ****ing inconsequential as yourself I can't imagine.

You had a pop at riling me, you failed miserably, and you tried to form your own reputation off the back of what you perceived as your campaign against me; in many ways you succeeded, because everyone could read your responses and see just how much of a ****wit you are.

3. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

Having spoken face to face with other BBC 606 members, its become quite clear that you have got people banned from 606.
    This is disgusting behaviour and a few people have got scores to settle.

Its funny how the world changes 666, one day in your comfort zone, writing articles with your admirers praising you, getting people banned who have proven you to be a fraud.

A fraud who lives in Derby and yet doesn't attend any games - and before you come out with the "I don't go because it's my protest against Blah Blah Blah" or "I'm taking my own stand against Blah Blah Blah" - "That's the reason I don't attend" - Bull****...

Your a fraud - Don't forget it.

4. 666

666 New Member

A few people have got scores to settle? Have you got any idea how much of a keyyboard warrior you've become in such a short time?

You proposed a ridiculous protest and I told you why it wouldn't work; you chose to delete rather than heed the advice of someone with a bit more nous than you obviously possess. That's your call, but don't think for a minute that you're remotely significant enough for me to concern myself with anymore than laughing at your stupidity.

I do choose not to go as I will not give any more money into the club that continues to employ Clough and his idiots and try to pass them off as professional managers. GSE are taking down the pants of anyone daft enough to let them, and I'm not one of that number. You keep giving them your money but standing outside the ground for fifteen minutes if you think that's better, soft lad.

5. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

I told you not to bother with these non attendance excuses.
    Yet again, you have not read and understood what I have said to you.

Don't use the "I'm not going cos of Clough" excuse again. You haven't been to Pride Park in years, and you use forums as an excuse for friendship - and pretend you have an interest and passion about Derby County.

I'd suggest you move on from your fallacy of pretending to "support" Derby County and take up a new hobby, such as Carp Fishing or Salsa Dancing and go and join one of their forums, and hopefully there wont be people like me around to oust you as a bull****ter and a charlatan.

6. 666

666 New Member

Lol at your grandiose "I told you" bollocks.. who do you think you are, Mr "I'll tell You How It Is"?

I don't and won't go. If that upsets you, Mr "Stand outside for a bit, that'll show them" then that's just tough. I'll go back when Clough goes, but not before. It's not about understanding what you've typed, it's you failing to understand that nothing you say matters to me. You've popped up pretending to be a Ram, and thinking you can set yourself up as some kind of 'ringleader' figure for the protests.. unfortunately, you're too much of a twat to come up with a workable plan and so, not only does nobody take the blindest bit of notice about your so-called 'protest', they also see you as the ****wit you are. Nice going there, dumbass.

7. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

I was expecting a little better from you. Is that all you've got?

"I don't and won't go. If that upsets you" - It upsets me to see you commenting on forums about Derby County, when you don't attend any games.

Your clearly a charlatan and a liar. You should watch the film "Fight club" as you remind me of the type of person who attends those self help classes without actually having the issues the class is about.

"I'll go back when Clough goes, but not before" - You never really went before Clough turned up 666, Did you.

"you're too much of a twat to come up with a workable plan" - A plan of protest, around a game that I was actually attending 666? - That's very rich coming from you.

"Nice going there, dumbass" - Yes, 666 - I'm a real dumbass for actually attending games and protesting against the board.

Have you taken my advice about the Carp Fishing or Salsa dancing? - you little twa.t. Here's a forum to get you started:

http://www.salsaforums.com/

Perhaps you can con them into thinking your "passionate" about that as well. I'd love to read one of your "handy guides" to Salsa dance moves.

8. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

yeah im from bbc 606 hardly ever used it
    mainly everyone on here is from bbc 606
    this is much better than bbc 606 on here

9. 666

666 New Member

Jealousy is a terrible thing, so I'm glad you're aware of the various help classes available to you.

I'll continue being great, you continue fighting your personal demons and limited IQ.

Okay then Flower? Okay.

10. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

With your short "Jealous" reply, ill take that as a white flag of surrender.

Okay poppet? Okay.

11. 666

666 New Member

That is exactly the kind of twattish ****wittery that separates you from those of us who have adult minds.

12. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

That is exactly the type of general inane response that I expected to receive from you 666.
    You've clearly run out of things to say with your little mind, your last few responses are getting smaller and more general in context. Your supposed "quirky" responses to people on 606 all followed the same kind of pattern, with a word or two changed for good measure.

I did however enjoy reading your "handy guides" - until I'd read a few of them, and realised that the facts mentioned had a basic childish / low I.Q. adult Intellect to them, and the facts were largely recycled.
    Speaking of recycling - isn't that how most of your "quirky" posts came about?

Anyway 666, enough of pulling your tail and watching you run round like a little thick dog.

Back to you.

13. Agadirram

Agadirram New Member

I`m doubtful if any comments that I contribute can match those of big hitters such as 666 and Colbi in their skillful use of the asterisk.However,please don`t forget that we are all proud supporters,in various guises,of the same club.
    Any that are not should **** ***!

14. 666

666 New Member

Still trying to win some acclaim from my fame there Colbi?

Here's a thought; find something that you know something about and blog/comment/write about that. Quite clearly you are out of your depth with sport, Derby County, protesting and anything else that grown-ups have an interest in; maybe a colouring-in forum would be a bit more your barrow..?

Enjoy knocking one out to the fact you 'won' another response from the famous and widely-regarded 666.

15. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

The only "fame" you've got 666 is in the fact that you've managed to get people banned from 606.
    Yet again you've proved your worth with your rather childish - join a "colouring-in forum" comeback.

I bet it's hard being "famous" 666, when you've got a typing stick attached to your forehead.

please log in to view this image

16. 666

666 New Member

Lol at you "borrowing" my headwand crack; I look forward to the day you come up with something original*, as I'm sure everyone does.

I haven't had anyone banned, indeed you'll find many instances on 606 where I have intervened, in addition to discussing the matter time and again with Wassa, who was being hunted by various dogs. You can continue to accuse me of it though; maybe you'll hurl enough mud for some to stick, but I know, and the people who know me acknowledge, that getting folks banned isn't my bag.

*original doesn't have to mean ridiculously stupid forms of protest which make absolutely no sense whatsoever

17. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

You are clearly deluded 666 and I believe you have Narcissistic personality disorder, I'd take a read up on google and put in your symptoms.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
    Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
    Exaggerating your achievements or talents
    Expecting constant praise and admiration
    Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
    Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
    Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
    Taking advantage of others
    Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
    Being jealous of others
    Believing that others are jealous of you
    Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    Setting unrealistic goals
    Being easily hurt and rejected
    Having a fragile self-esteem
    Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Ring any bells 666?

18. 666

666 New Member

You might want to look a bit closer to home, Mr "I'll tell you how it is"..

Just how stupid do you get?!! I'm amazed you remember to breathe regularly.

19. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

"Just how stupid do you get?!! I'm amazed you remember to breathe regularly"

Is that last post a contender for comeback of the year 666?

You little narcissistic twa.t.

20. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

hope more people will continue to join up