1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Are they staying or going ???

Discussion in 'Oldham' started by Midland latic, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Midland latic

Midland latic Member

What are your thoughts about the undecided players - do you think they are staying or going to leave ??

Movto - Would love to stay but money talks so think he will leave

Black - Leave - talk was Middlesboro were after him last season, he was dropped too many times last year and may want out. Plus we have no competetion for left back and he's still not signed ?!?!

Hazell - Club captain - staying

Alessandra - Going cant cope with 1st team

Also want about Tank - out of contract do we try again or cut losses

2. oafc-latics

oafc-latics New Member

alessandra's gone, released him. tonk's still at sunderland so we'd have to get him on loan again but i wouldnt go back even though he COULD be a decent player.

as for hazell, m'voto and black, i'd want them all to stay. we've lost evina so black can push LB as his own, we need experience like hazell in our squad and we'll just have to put up with his cock ups. and when m'voto was out last season it showed how much we missed him - he'll get offers elsewhere and apparently hudds are interested but hopefully dickov can persuade him to stay permanently.

he's given them a deadline though hasnt he? so hopefully whether they do or dont sign, we can get on with building the squad

3. Welcome to the North

Welcome to the North Active Member

I heard a rumour thst Hazel is off to Chesterfield. I reckon he'll stay. I think Black will stay but if he goes I'm pretty sure we get compo as he's only ever been with us, under 24 and a local lad.

4. laticdickovarmy

Black will stay if given assurances that he is 1st choice left-back i would think,he will probably be asking for an increased wage if this is the case though
    M'Voto has to stay we should be almost begging big Jean i think he is though of quite rightly highly by Dickov and he should be but as well he had a bad start and we showed faith in him
    Hazell- Hope he stays but if he dont and m'voto does its not end of the world

Regarding Tank he is still under contract at Sunderland but he will never make their 1st team, he is a grafter that there is no doubt and given a bit of confidence could be a right handful but i would probably be aiming higher if only he could bloody finish!!!!