1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

anyone getting a bit fed up with the forum

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by matty elliot's balding cranium, Mar 1, 2011.

1. matty elliot's balding cranium

seems to be mostly - scottish fans of the two bigoted clubs - and god forbid if you have the cheek to post on the general posting page - also the only other main forums areones are from the north east - sunderland, hull and newcastle. it does seem to be a bit of a love in for the veterans...

- probably alot of people will migrate once the bbc 606 dies - but at the minute it is a tad dull here - don't shoot the messenger:embarrassed:

2. matty elliot's balding cranium

p.s. there is absolutely no debate - banter - winding up etc.. with other teams - even the yak guy is mannerly and cordial:emoticon-0101-sadsm

3. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

yak is great.

We need more of him :D

4. matty elliot's balding cranium

need we go so far!!:emoticon-0112-wonde<laugh>

5. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

You think this place is quiet you should see free606 - actually don't, it's as dead as a dodo.

6. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

TBF this is the most popular of all the alternative sites. Once 606 closes down this will be the place to be <ok>

But I admit it is a bit **** atm.

7. Sven is a fox

Sven is a fox Member

As mentioned, when 606 closes this place will have thousands more members

8. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

yeah its kinds slow right now , but I'm SURE IT WILL PICK UP<nahnah>

9. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

I understand it's a bit slow on certain forums lads. For right or wrong I've put a huge amount of effort into certain tweeks trying to get the forum to be a notch above the rest so that when it comes to closing time on 606 we are the only plausible solution - hopefully it does work out for us.

At the minute there are a couple of boards on here dominating but that's really because they seemed to have an already established clique which followed their way here. Now that you mention it I also actually do understand how it seems like the Scottish lads are bigots and having a 'love in' at the same time on the main board <laugh> - the Old Firm lads have been hanging about being matey with each other for a few years now and although it may seem harsh from the outside there is no real harm meant and despite the bickering we all actually get on with each other pretty well.

When we started this forum a few years back our first thought was that we could talk openly about normal stuff without the threat of stupid/nonsensical moderation. Maybe 'I'm am a dreamer' but I'm trying my best not to sell out and to believe that when things do indeed settle down that the majority of the forum should be able to moderate themselves without interference. A power trip from moderators including myself is the exact opposite of what I ever wanted for the site (I'm a proper lefty, believe me!).

Of course things will probably not work out so perfect and things will inevitably need changed along the way but please give us a chance to get it right before jumping to conclusions - and feel free to give me feedback on what's not working so well also.

10. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

<ok>

Mick my man freedom of speech is what it's all about. I salute you. <applause>

PS FIFA are corrupt ( I think I might just put that in my sig since I can now say that whenever I like) ;)

11. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

Lookin good so far, but not convinced that the levels malarky is needed - seems a tad juvenile, but there again I'm an old duffer :grin:

12. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

levels and points...........I dunno which is doing better , my license or my forum score:emoticon-0106-cryin