1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Another famous

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by rotterthepotter, Apr 13, 2013.

1. rotterthepotter

rotterthepotter Active Member

comeback from you guys why does it take you so long these days to win games? fair play though, huckerby on twitter is moaning is bag off saying it was never a pen err i say it was. Good luck in your quest for a top 3/4 spot i think you will do it :emoticon-0148-yes:. Rumours are at my club is that whatever happens this season the capped imbocile that is tony pulis is off in may and di matteo is taking over good god i hope so might see a bit of football.

2. andy2402

andy2402 Member

this daylight robbery was not a penalty second was a foul on bassong and the 3rd was offside this game was fixed by the officals even niel warnock says it was not a penaty as useal referees and officals kissing big teams ass

3. Krome

Krome Well-Known Member

Our players seem to have an attitude problem in games we should win comfortably

4. Bobby Pires

Bobby Pires Well-Known Member

I'm not saying you weren't hard done by but since when was Neil Warnock's opinion anything to go by? The man is a joke, always moaning and whining about referees.

Also, Kamara does clearly bring Giroud down. If you grab somebody's shirt like that you better hope the referee doesn't see it.

5. andy2402

andy2402 Member

it was the linesman that gave it from 50 yards away not the referee the referee was 10 yards away and he didn't give it and your players did not appeal for it. this has to be sorted out by the fa total match fixing going on in this league

6. TheOXOCube:5pur2

TheOXOCube:5pur2 Pride of North London

The fact that he was tugged down, not to mention the lino had a clear view while the ref's view was hampered. Besides, IT IS THE LINO'S JOB to spot decisions the ref doesn't see.

7. Canary Rob

Canary Rob Well-Known Member

As pointed out on sky, Giroud is pulling Kamara's shirt too. No foul

8. TheOXOCube:5pur2

Really? Then the "foul" that you got your goal from is null. We still win 2-0.

9. Canary Rob

Not sure what you mean?

We scored fairly. You had one lucky decision given by a linesman who didn't see it clearly and an offside goal. I'm just repeating what sky said

Fair result should have been 1-1.

I'm not too bothered, we're used to big teams getting the decisions. We're just not used to them being so graceless and one-eyed. We have easier games remaining to stay up and I don't really have a problem with Arsenal.

10. TheOXOCube:5pur2

Your own guy trips himself and that's a FK, but your defender grabbing and hauling our striker to the ground isn't a pen? At least take the loss with dignity like some of the other Norwich fans are.

11. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

Well boofucking hoo, that's what you get for your time wasting ways, WHICH IS A FORM OF CHEATING IN OF ITSELF, some of the time wasting antics by your goalkeeper was taking the absolute piss.

And anyways, I believe we had a hand ball incident in your box during another period in the match which could've been a penalty.

12. Canary Rob

Read my last paragraph. We just shrug. I'm not bitter about Arsenal winning. I expected it pre-game. I just wish linesmen would get it right.

As for Kamara, he was travelling fast, ankle clipped by Gibbs, not surprising he went down. Could have gone either way, I agree. This doesn't have any relevance to the penalty though. The penalty was simply an injustice according to the sky reporters. I'm happy to take their impartial view.

In any event, what's done is done and there will be an official enquiry into the linesman's performance.

13. TheOXOCube:5pur2

<rofl><doh><laugh>.

14. Canary Rob

Unfortunately, time wasting is now a feature of all teams. I'm not happy with it. You do it too. We ae not the worst for it, fortunately.

It doesn't make up for a linesman making a partially-sighted decision that changed a game in which we were comfortable.

To then go and miss the offside was disgraceful, but by that stage we just have to shrug our shoulders because it made no difference.

15. andy2402

andy2402 Member

these arsenal fans have arsenal glasses on sky say things different to you so stop cheating and talking rubbish on these boards only people that have a relistic view of the game like sky do

16. Canary Rob

Don't worry, I meant it with that level of irony. Bear in mind, however, that there is a hierarchy to their bias - Man U at the top, Arsenal a bit lower, and the "little" teams who they don't think should be in the league, like us, at the bottom. It is a huge surprise when they fall on our side of the fence.

17. Drudeboy

Drudeboy Well-Known Member

god i love whiny opposition fans who come onto our board after losing "unfairly"

18. Mantis

Mantis Well-Known Member

We do waste time too, to be fair. We do it by keeping the ball away from opposition and playing it on the ground... <ok> Just sayin'

19. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

Somewhere in this incoherent collection of words is a sentence begging to be understood. However, I'm sure it would be nonsense, much like your grasp of the english language.

20. rannaramshere

rannaramshere Member

I tend to like Norwich, particularly because Stephen Fry is the only Norwich fan I know, and the club is therefore much more charismatic.

The first penalty call was not a penalty. It didn't hit your defender's arm.
    But the free kick leading to your goal was never a free kick.
    There should have been a penalty for the foul on Walcott.
    The penalty was a sound one, but it was never a corner in the first place.
    The third goal was offside from Walcott.

I think that's a fair break down of the main decisions in the game. Once you look at it like that, it's a 1 or 2 nil win to the Arsenal. I can't say Norwich are hard done by.