1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Angel Rangel.?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Victor, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

i see that Angel Rangel has now left Q.P.R. After his injury, but he will be assisted by the club throughout his rehabilition. ...... well done for that. .. He is very well thought of by Rangers supporters. That should come as no surprise, as he was a great favourite by the Jack supporters as a player, and person.
    Very well thought of and respected by everybody. ......... stated that he paid his own transfer fee to come to this country. ..... I was very dissapointed to hear this and ashamed that this had happened.
    Wonder what our club did for Rangel when he left,? A great servant and a smashing fellow.

2. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

There is a little bit of a bitter taste at the way he had to leave us... but isn't that the way now? It's such a regrettable shame that we have the owners we have, installed by the big nosed ****er and chums.

What happened with Leon in the end? I feel he was given a role that would appease the supporters and appear like the owners were genuinely invested in the city and supporters but that was a superficial move on their behalf and not genuine at all.

The Supporters Trust were supposed to insure we stayed a family club but they've been sold down the river and so have the supporters. The VVanks can make all the "right noises" they want but nobody's fooled.

3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

A good professional ,a willing supporter of local charities and a Jack ,what else can be said