1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Andy Carroll Forced out

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by RDFC Will, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDFC Will

RDFC Will New Member

I don't know if this has been posted, but I thought you guys might be interested...

Just heard on Five Live that the Daily Express is reporting that Andy Carroll was forced out of Newcastle. Apparently, and they have text messages to prove this, Carroll has said that he didn't want to go but was told the club wanted the money and to pretend that he wanted too.

Unfortunatley I can't find an article for this, but I heard it just a few minutes ago on Five Live.

Very sorry if it's true, you guys deserve much better than that, and it seems to prove the calibre of your owner

Best of Luck for the remainder of the Season

Will

2. Spiderman-Mask

Spiderman-Mask Well-Known Member

Knowing the Express, they'll have recieved the texts from Princess Diana's ghost

3. Geordie Gashead

Geordie Gashead Active Member

Let's wait and see what happens over the coming days. Should be interesting.

4. Platinumzone

Platinumzone Member

I have heard this to, and the times and toontalk have confirmed the same with "proof" so expect us to be all over the papers coming days, more media madness we dont need. club is becoming a farce again...i thought we were on track for a good season without many problems....funny how a few hours can change a club.

5. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Hi Will, I just heard from my bedroom that your Mum wants me to give her another good ****ing - sadly though I prefer your girlfriend so i'm going to do her next. To be fair though, your Dad is a good cameraman.

6. I Sit Next To A Badger-Leazes Corner

It was all over twitter before, don't know whether to believe it or not.

I am gutted.

7. Aircrafted consulate.

Harry Redknapp was talking on SSN and when he was asked about Carroll, he said it was funny how it went on with the rejected bids and then Carroll handing in the transfer request.. The way he talked about it, it implied to me Harry didn't think any transfer request was made and Newcastle were selling all along..

8. Son of a pitch

Son of a pitch Active Member

After seeing him on Liverpool TV... you could tell he was happy with the extra money and he was smiling broadly whilst wearing his Liverpool no. 9 shirt.

My belief is that he was on his way to Liverpool (car and chopper), Newcastle rejected the £35m offer and then AC's agent submitted a transfer request.

If he had wanted to stay, he would have said "NO". Simple as.

9. RDFC Will

RDFC Will New Member

GLIB: Come on mate, I don't think that was fair.... I know the press, especially the Express, are notoriously unreliable but I was only passing on what i'd heard

10. MagicCosha

MagicCosha Member

Badger dont be gutted mate. I felt the same when Bent did the dirty on us but fook em if they wanna leave let them go. There will always be someone waiting in the wings to pull the No9 shirt on again the club remains bigger then any tw&t as far as I am concerened...

11. mrwheal

mrwheal New Member

If Carroll wanted to stay he could have easily said something sometime today but he didn't He's like every other footballer and is about the money.What I find annoying is how amateurish we looked trying to find a replacement.We knew we had a cracking deal set up so why not line up a few enquiries rather than waiting till the last half hour?Dumb dumb move

12. Geordie

Geordie Guest

**** that melted faced ****. **** stirring ****ing nob

13. Geordie Gashead

please log in to view this image

He looks absolutely gutted to be 'forced out', doesnt he.....

14. The Secret Ingredient

The Secret Ingredient Well-Known Member

if you believe that you'll believe the crap that was flying around about bent at the time, this has been done to death only two people to blame Carroll and his agent. long gone are the days of loyalty and anyone thinking that players (including local ones) are loyal then I'm afraid they are deluding themselves.
    he had a 5 yr contract with us and could quite easily have told the toon (if they were forcing him out) that he was going nowhere.Unfortunately as was the case with bent money talks and the pair of the greedy bastards went for the money.
    turns my stomach when i see players chest beating and kissing the badge means **** all but a false load of bollocks

this to me seems like a piss poor made up load of ****e to curry favour with the toon fans..... least bent said **** all and counted his cash.

15. -toon-fan-pete-

NO

one word, and he would of stayed, this bullocks about him being forced out is to try and make fans feel for him and take more anger out on ashley.....nice little plan between carroll and his agent that one..

16. Donkey Toon

Donkey Toon Active Member

That doesn't make any sense! Why would Carroll agree to take the blame from his home town fans, who he is going to run into everytime he goes home to visit family etc. He would have nothing to gain but plenty to lose. Knowing how we feel about MA he could have signed for Liverpool and still told the press that he was forced out if that was the truth and would have had sympathy at home.

Don't believe it for a second the Judas wanted the money and didn't care that he was leaving us in the **** one striker short for the rest of the season. Hope he sleeps well on his pile of cash the mercenary ****!

17. RDFC Will

RDFC Will New Member

Fair enough. I'm sure that it will be all over the papers for the next few days, but you're all right... If he hadn't wanted to go he could of easily said no.... The only reason I posted this was it wouldn't of surprised me knowing what your owner is like

18. mrwheal

mrwheal New Member

To be fair if I was footballer I'd go for the money but all this shameless pandering they come out with to suck up to fans is really annoying.Just be honest!

19. Geordie Gashead

Don't take it personally, everyone's a bit worked up right now.

20. I'm With Colo

I'm With Colo Active Member

Just wait for the twat to say some horseshit in his first interview about how "it's my dream to move to a club of this stature and history, to play under a manager of this class, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit". Then come back and tell us he was forced out. This is the same oafe who glasses strangers, and punches teammates, you really think he'd let himself be forced out of the city and hated for a lifetime because the pie-man told him to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.