1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ancelotti

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by AmericanPlastic, May 22, 2011.

1. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

I have been managing Arsenal since 2003 (on TCM2004), not lost the FA Cup, League Cup, or the Champions League since 2005. The club has youth camps in all continents of the world. The club has over £300 million, in cash, in the bank, and, has lent out just over £100 million, over 1 year. The total value of the players on the clubs books is £49,869,868. The total value of the property owned by the club is £84,437,504. At the centre of this property is a state-of-the-art stadium which seats 140,800, plus seating in private/corporate boxes of 13,200, giving a total sold-out capacity of 154,000, and a sold -out revenue of£2,043,600(min.) It's share value is £287/share up from a floatation value of £50/share, and has a market capitalisation of £1,435,695,360, as of 15/07/2012!!!!!!
    So, Adam, based on these facts, which I have provided you with, I think you will have to agree, my credentials far outweigh yours, old bean!!!!

2. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

please log in to view this image

3. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

****in' P.M.S.L.O.L., and got splinters on my back, off the floor

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  4. HFFP

HFFP Well-Known Member

Abramovich wants André Villas Boas for coach. He was part of the Mourinho team and this year has won Portuguese Supercup, Cup of Portugal (yesterday), The Championship and Europa League. He's only 32 yo.

5. eruth

eruth Member

Well as I was at a conference in Fulham Broadway Centre today, I took the opportunity to wander past Stamford Bridge as it is only two minutes away. Ancelotti's picture was still up, but the shop had rather a lot of things on sale... No rumours, but the Evening Standard was suggesting that Guus Hiddink's girlfriend misses the shopping in London and she really, really wants him to get the job.

For the record - I did buy a birthday present for a child not old enough to yet know better than to support Chelsea, which will have won me cousin of the year award!

6. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

Villas Boas is the most promising coach in the world for me. He did amazingly well at Academia and has proven he deserved the reward of the Porto job. It's no mean feat to win the Euopa League, especially so emphatically in the semis. When did an English club last win that or Uefa Cup? He is heavily credited with success at Chelsea and Inter as Head of Opposition. And his teams play bloody good football.

7. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Liverpool in our playoff season, which would be 2001? God 10 years ago now.

Not necessarily a fair question though, how many of the winners have been Champions League drop outs? Our best clubs have tended to do well in the Champions League and not end up in the Europa League in the first place so our Europa League teams are being handicapped by being our weaker sides against the better sides from other leagues. And with the financial difference between the PL and La Liga/Serie A finishing positions our clubs tend to prioritise the league over the Europa.

8. HFFP

HFFP Well-Known Member

And my team Sporting Lisbon had an agreement with him and decided not to use it!! I think he will stay at least one more year at Porto despite Abramovich wanting him now.

9. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

Everything that's wrong with football at the top clubs these days (sounding 50 rather than 20, but it's true!). Chelsea with Ancelotti and Grant, Man Citeh with Mark Hughes and Newcastle with Chris Hughton, unnecessary sackings in an increasingly cut throat business. You can't just throw money at things and expect to win things at the drop of a hat, things can take time, you only have to look at managers like Sir Alex and even Arsene Wenger to see the legacy they have built and will leave at their respective clubs after a long time in charge. It's time the fat cats like Abramovich could see the bigger picture and not expect immediate success, and it's their own fault they make so much money ride on these things! :headbang:

10. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

Surely taking AFC Wimbledon from non league to champions league, premiership, FA cup and league cup winners would beat you my friend <laugh>

11. andy payton's mullet

andy payton's mullet Well-Known Member

Don't worry, your cousin will come round. My niece (for some reason) was a fan of chelski, but has now seen the error of her ways and is now part of the black and amber army

12. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Close, but no gold watch :emoticon-0105-wink::emoticon-0103-cool:

13. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

I bet Ancelotti wasn't too bothered to get the chop, his CV has been enhanced and he is a trillion pounds richer, his next job will be a lot more fun for him. One day Abramovichs past will be exposed and poor old Chelski will be screwed, he didn't get too be a trillionaire in the new Russia without some shady going ons taking place.

14. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

<laugh> guess i'll have to wait till you leave then :emoticon-0105-wink:

15. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

With my trillion roubles from Chelskie!!