1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

All EFL Games Cancelled

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Mar 13, 2020.

1. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Copied and pasted from an article from just a few days ago..

upload_2020-3-22_23-32-54.png

BCFCRob likes this.
  2. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

It's because it's not been enforced. Boris has come out and made it advisory - people won't listen unless it's the rules. We should be doing what the rest of Europe are doing.

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Press conference tonight 8:30

4. oneforthebristolcity

I think Boris and Co tried to give people the benefit of the doubt, to isolate when possible and to keep a distance. We were unable to do that so it's now a lock down which I believe is the right call..
    I think most of the measures have been right except, when they called on the shut down of leisure establishments, the measures should have included retail shops etc.

5. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

you could see from the erjits that were against Brexit THAT THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE... total moronic amoeba's that don't or cant abide to betold anything .. they have teir own agenda so the softly softly approach was adopted to give them time to let the truth sink in. Unfortunately there thick concrete filled cavity that should contain a brain doesn't so now comes the hard sell and it will get tougher
    I made a comment in post a week ago the virus is believed to live for x amount of time so make everyone except key personel [ those that supply tv radio internet etc ] stay in doors for 3 days or more
    The police and army /forces having control of the streets make the fine £500 if they have a job then don't pay them the gov subsidy ….
    latest research shows covid dies a natural death if it cant find a host to replicate.
    on another note what gives with all the air traffic ….. counted planes over my house SE Bristol yesterday from 11am till 5pm [ missed a few ] 17 …..

6. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

But allowed the UKs biggest sector “Construction” to carry on. So that means loads of mates nattering away whilst waiting for deliveries to arrive due to stores closing. One of my staff yesterday had a site worker raring up on him because the concrete wasn’t wet enough for him. I had to instruct my worker to get away from him and back into his van. Will site workers change? No they won’t and social distancing will not be happening.

7. oneforthebristolcity

I actually think ALL non essential construction work should be put on hold until further notice and the government needs to make it clear, what is essential and what is not..