1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Aliens

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sweats, Jun 27, 2017.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Ah qwan?

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Can you point me then to the specific evidence that you say exists that Alien beings exist outside of our spectrum of light ?

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I talked to all my friends about Aliens and he said he didn't believe in them .

4. Go and look for it. It won't take you long to find it.

I read thousands of words, and look at hundreds of clips and photographs, on this subject every week, and have done for many years. Most of the more famous quotes, clips and images are on the main UFO channels and websites.

Mufon is a good place to start.

Others include SecureTeam10 (on YouTube), AboveTopSecret.com, Earthfiles.com, the ufo files lodged with our own National Archives, the National UFO Reporting Centre, UFO whipnet, and tons more.

Honestly, go out there and look for yourself, and you will readily appreciate why it is that I cannot simply slip you "a little bit of evidence."

There is an over-abundance of it, so much so that it is over-whelming.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Not sure there is like.

Most of it has either been explained or debunked.

There's a huge difference between talking about the likelihood of other intelligent life existing in the Universe - which imo is virtually guaranteed - and them popping over for a gander and molesting the odd redneck.

PINKIE likes this.
  6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

The reason I ask is because I've also studied a lot of stuff about UFO's, Aliens etc over many years and I also came across people who claimed that ET's existed as inter-dimensional beings that could slip in and out of our dimension. The trouble is that none of the evidence stacks up, it's all just speculation. There are many basic psychological reasons why people tend to embellish stories or put two and two together and come up with eight.

I'd suggest that for healthy balance, you also read some debunking websites that talk about these things. I'm not telling you what to believe, I'm just saying that from my own experience with all of this, it's very easy to get sucked into believing these things, because their proponents make a compelling case. But you need to read the counter-balance too, so that you can make a properly informed decision. <ok>

7. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

How do you get a baby alien to sleep?

8. seabreeze

How do you get a baby Alien not to sleep ?

9. No, it hasn't.

Your comment informs me that you don't know what you are talking about.

This is the reason why I refuse to discuss this subject with people like you.

I accept that you either refuse to believe, or are content to turn a blind eye to the evidence - it is not to everyone's tastes to go and investigate this phenomenon. As I said before, I have no intention of trying to persuade you one way or the other.

For those of you who are interested in this subject, there is plenty of evidence out there, and it is readily available. Whether or not you accept it as evidence is purely down to you. There is no need to try to prove anything to yourselves by arguing with me, as I am not interesting in arguing with anyone who hasn't looked either properly or thoroughly at the evidence.

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

This is the problem I have with these kinds of theories. Somebody takes a grain of truth like the Govt have covered up or withheld information (which they do regularly) and then take that to propose that because that is true, therefore the next part must be true, until you get to the existence of Aliens must also be true.

David Icke is a classic case. I've read a few of his books. He starts with very plausible arguments i.e. the world is run and controlled by very rich families with vast wealth who in turn own the Federal reserve and thus have ultimate control over Govt's. I get that. From there he will then extrapolate a slightly more contentious idea, which the reader might be suspicious about its validity, but unless you stop and fact check you will believe, because you believe the previous argument he is making.

His whole rationale goes along these lines, hoping to take the reader along with him into more and more contentious ideas to the point that if you believe everything that he is saying, then the Queen is a shape shifting Lizard from another dimension. I kid you not.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Classic response from those who don't want to entertain any idea that they might be wrong.
    I don't like what you are saying, therefore I refuse to discuss it with you <doh>

Tobes likes this.
  12. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Rocket.

13. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

As it happens it's always been a subject that has intrigued me, and I've read and watched plenty on the subject, so yet again you're wrong Nige.

I've not seen anything - barring possibly the Roswell incident - that has convinced me that other life forms have visited our planet.

Those who push the theories always fail to explain why such visits would be so fleeting and with no effort at all made to make contact with the human race.

If we rocked up on some far flung planet would we do so in a surreptitious way?

14. seabreeze

Put him in a round room and tell him to sleep in the corner ...... Sorry , I'll hunt my coat down and be on my way

PINKIE and Skylarker like this.
  15. Thank you for the patronising advice, but there is no need for it.

I have been a contributor to many of these sites over the years, and I have readily shot down in flames much of the bollocks that is often spoken.

Unfortunately, this field is strewn with many idiots and those of obviously low intellect who will believe anything, and then spout off, making themselves look stupid and dragging the entire movement down with them. Also, there are plenty of fraudsters, such as Bob Lazar, who do untold damage to the movement with their fabrications and obvious lies. Trudging through the detritus to get to the gold is part of the fun, I think. It's certainly part of journey.

If I see something that I think is fake or disingenuous, or an outright lie, I will call it exactly how I see it; and I have done that far more times that I have accepted evidence.

Luckily, there is a plethora of solid evidence, based on accounts from extremely reliable witnesses.

Again, I am not trying to persuade you either way; and you need not try to persuade me away from my own beliefs, because I can assure you that you won't even be able to guess what they are.

16. <doh>
    Yet again, you demonstrate a superb ability to completely misinterpret what I write.

Let's just leave it there, shall we, Pix?

You will believe what you want to believe, and I likewise.

There really is nothing else to say.

I didn't start this thread.

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

So you agree with what I said then i.e. that most of the stuff out there has been explained or debunked <doh>

PINKIE likes this.
  18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Who says that if you believe in some of the sightings or the theories behind it that you dont have the ability to decipher the hoaxes?

I dont know anyone who believes in Ufo's yet doesn't debunk some sightings and theories either.

PINKIE likes this.
  19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I'm not trying to dissuade you from your beliefs, I'm simply urging you to ensure that you listen to the opposing views.
    Because it can be very easy to get swept up in all of this, without actually checking the validity of the claims.

20. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Any good recommendations for alien based films? Tried watching one last night which was utter **** and turned it off.