1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Adventures With Masky...This Time AMERICA....Fug Me!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Magnificent Masky is touring the USA. Along the way, he stops off at a remote bar in the Nevada desert and chats to the bartender when he spots a Red Indian in full tribal dress seated in the corner of the bar.

"Fug me!" remarks Masky. "Who's he?"

"Gee, that's the memory man," replies the bartender. "He knows everything there is to know. Got a memory like an elephant, he can remember any fact. Heck, go and try him out!"

Masky heads over to the Red Indian, thinking that he can outsmart him with a question about English football.

He asks the memory man, "Who won the 1965 FA cup final?"

"Liverpool," came the instantaneous reply.

Fug me Masky was stunned. He tried again asking, "Who did they beat?"

"Leeds," replied the memory man.

Masky tried once more asking, "What was the final score?"

The wise Red Indian didn't hesitate in answering, "2-1."

Masky thinks he'll get smart, asking the memory man for the name of the winning goal scorer. Without so much as blinking, the Red Indian says, "Ian St John."

Masky is stunned and returns home to Cardiff, where he tells everyone about the Red Indian. Masky’s curiosity lingers, and he vows to return to America and pay his respects to the Indian. Ten years later, Masky finally saved up enough money to return and, after weeks of searching the Nevada desert, once more he finds the Red Indian, now in a cave.

Humbled by the Red Indian, Masky steps forward, bows, and greets the brave in his traditional tongue.

"How," Masky says.

The memory man squints at him and replies, "A diving header in the six-yard box
    ." :emoticon-0103-cool: