1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by SaveTheHumans, Jul 8, 2015.

1. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Another birdie or two from him could see him out in the final group tomorrow.

2. Fabulous Fabio

Fabulous Fabio Well-Known Member

Rock on Tommy!!!!

3. SaveTheHumans

Amy Yang is 3 shots clear in the Women's US Open and is 5/4 now. I've had a bit of that as I feel she won't be caught in this event now. Still most of today's round to play and tomorrow but it will take something special to reach her so barring a collapse in her own play it could be a good bet. Fingers crossed!

4. Fabulous Fabio

Well Lowry did get a few shots back in the end, got back to -6 but like I said earlier 5-6 shots off the lead seems too far back for me. I'd say that anyone on -7 or -6 would need to shoot a 62 or 63 tomorrow just to get a slight chance of being competitive. The way the course is playing there is bound to be some good scores come from the leading groups, so could be hard to come from off the pace but you never know.

5. Fabulous Fabio

Just noticed too, Lowry and Rose are paired up for tomorrows round as well. Definitely not in the position they would've thought I'm sure. Quite surprised by both of their poor rounds today, would've thought that would be the pairing to really kick on today.

6. SaveTheHumans

Spieth is something else. Shoots 71 (level par) and struggled for that on day 1 at the John Deere. Shot -7 Friday and shoots the pins out today with a 61 for a -10 round! He sits 2 clear now at -17. Have to admire his work ethic to be doing what he is doing at 20 is unheard of. Can he close another PGA victory out before flying over for the Open? He's also been practising on a simulator at home that replicates St.Andrews. I didn't know they used that technology as I thought it still wouldn't recreate conditions but any edge If it works I guess!

Amy Yang still leads by 3 going into the final round of the Women's US Open tomorrow. Come on Amy!!