1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aaron Ramsey

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by bobo_97, May 15, 2018.

1. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

I agree, brilliant at his peak but he's physically past it especially with Enai expecting a high energy pressing style from his players. I won't be surprised if he heads off to the US or China.

2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

We better let matth know, he has lost his title.....

Because this is, without doubt, the single most retarded post I have ever seen in the history of this website.

Scholes, gerrard and Lampard not good enough at anything? <laugh>

All 3 of them were great passers of the ball, Scholes in particular was able to dominate games at times (ok he couldnt tackle, but that was pretty much his only shortcoming). His vision was second to none (except maybe an "in prime" Fabregas)

Lampard not good enough at scoring? He is in the top 10 all time lists for both goals AND assists.
    He is 4th in the all time highest PL goal scorer list, and he is a ****ing midfielder.....not even a striker.

come on......lay off the wacky baccy.

PINKIE and TheBear like this.
  3. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

Yeah I know, they are English royalty, the untouchables. But the point I was trying to make was, they were useless together internationally. It doesn't matter how good a midfield are individually going forward, or scoring goals, if they don't have balance and a decent shape, it isn't going to work.

4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Then you probably should have just said that, and I'd have agreed :p
    Individually, and at club level, they were beasts, but yeah internationally England sucked and still do.
    No bias from me, I dont even support England so......

5. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

If you don't want him any more, we'll give you what you paid us for him. :emoticon-0138-think

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I think we should be doing everything we can to keep Ramsey. <ok>

7. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

Absolutely no-one should be dispensed of until Unai has spent significant time training and observing them. Some probably are genuinely **** (Elneny, Welbeck) and will still go but who knows what most of this lot are capable of given they've not been managed properly for years.

You only have to look at Oxlade to realise how **** Wenger was and how much difference proper coaching makes.

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I would say that Elneny has got potential under Emery. He works hard and is actually pretty decent defensively. He's not the most dynamic or creative player, but again, how much of that is down to coaching ?

9. TheBear

TheBear Well-Known Member

meh. Dont agree. Chamberelain is just as mediocre as he's ever been. Just the Liverpool loving media blowing smoke up Klopps arse. If he has any improvement at Liverpool its because he is hitting his physical peak.

5 goals and 2 assist in 42 apps last Season = still got no end product.

10. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

But if you watch him play he's more important and useful than those stats suggest. He's far better now than he ever was for us.

11. enigma

enigma Well-Known Member

Agree with this, he did have some flashes in the pan, i remember a game against bayern 3 or 4 years ago when ox tore then a new arse hole, but he was always injured or inconsistent. i have not seen him be any more consistent at liverpool, and if we were offered him back at the price we got (35 million) i would not take him.

white_gunner likes this.
  12. white_gunner

white_gunner Well-Known Member

Wow that is a great way to put it - I would have to agree, I also wouldn’t take him back for 35m.

I still say pool need to wait 2 or 3 seasons to start declaring if Ox really is “better” than he was with us.