1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic A Place to have a Moan about Anything

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by stick, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Re 1. Buying the pizza with his bank card only proves he bought a pizza. The pizza shop CCTV from that long ago would have disappeared by now. CCTV of the shagging would have resulted in blackmail
    2. Having a night off or waiting for their turn
    3. A pic would only confirm that he was in the same place as the person who took the pic

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He is bound to lie about it if it can't be proved. The fact(?) that she didn't report it to the police at the time won't help her cause. Has this only come to light after the death of Epstein? Strange that

One thing that does seem odd though is that he clearly implies he had been to Tramps several times, yet he argues he couldn't have bought her a drink because he doesn't know where the bar is. Then says that he thinks he has never bought a drink there. Surely there could be no doubt if he didn't know where the bar was

He says he didn't have sex with her, nor any other under age girl; she was 17

Gut feel says he is lying through his teeth. But proving it could be difficult

3. Chaninbar

Chaninbar The Crafty Cockney

I know proof matters for the girl though she was 17 so not underage in this country - not sure where the deed didn't take place. But his hitherto fairly low standing with the British public has just slipped further. He's an irrelevant joke really. I'm not an ardent monarchist but I don't want to see the back of them like some. However if this incident helps increase the argument for slimming down those that take out of the GB coffers then not all bad.

4. mallafets123

mallafets123 Well-Known Member

Yes, but the bank will have a record of the transaction and when it was. It backs up his claim. Cctv whilst likely gone i actually meant driving there etc he must have passed loads of cameras. As for a pic in the club, if a royal is in a club then surely people took pics or texted a friend he was there that night.
    I think her claim is bollocks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2019
  5. Ste D

Ste D Well-Known Member

My last moan of the year but wtf is this bullsh!t!!! This madness will continue in the next decade with the Snowflake Brigade in full force, these posh university soft lefty basterds must be stopped before hamburgers will be made illlegal,chatting up women will be a criminal offence and pissing in urinals will be a thing of the past!!:bandit::bandit:
    Screenshot_20191224-151702_Samsung Internet.jpg

6. Reebok

Reebok YTS Mod
    Staff Member

to include the word Snowflakes?

kevloaf likes this.
  7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

CSI Miami <steam>. Full of ****ing whisperers. My wife seems to have it on whenever I'm around*. There is one detective in particular who occasionally forces me out of the room because his ****ing whispering voice does my head in. When it gets to the point where I actually shout at the TV "FFS speak normally" my wife usually says "it will be finished in a minute".

* Whereas I would, of course, prefer to have it off

8. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

That guy is the reason your wife is watching Ron <ok> <laugh> slicked back ginger locks, cool sunglasses to portray his deep mystery, smartly dressed, intelligent and a voice that would melt and ice cream in Lapland... Be afraid Ron, be very afraid!

9. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>

10. NDS

NDS Well-Known Member

Life in the old Dog yet<whistle>

Ron likes this.

11. Cyclonic

Cyclonic Well Hung Member

CSI Miami gives me the irruits big time as well. My wife is into the show too and loves David Caruso, as many women do. But he's hard to take. He and Emily Proctor are about as bland as you can get.

How is this a class act for Pete's sake? <laugh>

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Ron and SaveTheHumans like this.
  12. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Need to get your ears syringed, Ron. Or tell ‘er indoors to turn up the volume. <laugh>

I quite like “CSI: Miami” as there is some decent eye candy. :emoticon-0105-wink:

Strange how I seem to know everyone in these type of series from something else. David Caruso was in NYPD Blue back in the 90s. Is your missus his stalker, now in hiding in France? Khandi Alexander who plays ME Alex Woods was in ER in the 90s and a couple of other people who guested or did short stints in CSI previously did NYPD Blue or ER.

Watching CSI is like watching NCIS (or indeed like watching most ‘detective’ dramas) – you try to spot the person who they are after in the first quarter of an hour when their character is introduced as some innocent witness type. It was always so much easier with Columbo because he just used to follow the guilty person around for the whole show (who always seemed to be a famous actor/actress) until he had collected enough crumbs to confront them with their guilt. Saw an episode of Perry Mason from 1961 the other day and the murderer was a young Leonard Nimoy before the pointed ears...

13. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Definitely had this one before, as a generalisation: VAR. I am just adding “: Offside by less than six inches”.

I watched three games on Saturday; two where goals were ruled out by VAR and the margins was an inch or less. In the 150 years that football has been run by the F.A., can anyone remember a linesman with eyesight that could determine offside that accurately in real time? Brighton’s Dan Burn saw his first goal for the club cancelled and then there was Teemu Pukki’s goal for Norwich – totally changing the complexion of the game as it should have been 2–0. Just for good measure, watching MOTD Crystal Palace had one ruled out because Wilfried Zaha was a credit card width offside – two points deducted by VAR might not hurt Roy Hodgson’s team as much as it could hurt the Canaries’ relegation battle.

I am sure that VAR was supposed to be for “clear and obvious errors”. If the player is a yard offside, the linesman needs a trip to Specsavers and VAR should change it. If the player is five yards offside, the linesman should be sacked and VAR should change it.

Chaninbar likes this.
  14. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Bl**dy emails advertising sales, starting Xmas day and from organisations that I have not bought anything from for years (you know who I mean, Bezos and O’Leary) or ones that I have bought something from but they will now sell me it cheaper for a month. :emoticon-0145-shake

I added a Junk Mail filter to Outlook and I got 24 emails since Friday... :emoticon-0121-angry

15. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I watched the Man U match yesterday and I reckon there were 2 incidents that should have gone to VAR but there was no sign of VAR at the match. Maybe they had Christmas off

16. Chaninbar

And another one now at Anfield. In years to come when the scousers go on about their 2019/20 first League win for 30 years opposing fans will be able to respond that it was the VAR season and thus carries as much kudos as the Club World Cup. Every cloud.........

17. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

Imagine how I felt being a City fan <steam> <steam> <steam>

18. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

This sums it up...

upload_2019-12-29_17-54-24.jpeg

karlos5001 and Chaninbar like this.
  19. OddDog

OddDog Mild mannered janitor
    Staff Member

The title is being decided by City failing to adequately replace Kompany. Pool the best team by a mile <ok>

20. Chaninbar

Agreed and fully evident the other night when they demolished Leicester. But VAR is utter ****e and has made a mockery of the game this season. It's ****in embarrassing for the footballing authorities when it's computer lines show an elbow, a finger or big toe offside and then someone points out that the lines are a best guess and not 100% accurate. Plus you have the bizarre decision by the PL to operate VAR differently to everyone else. Absolute shambles <doh>.

karlos5001 likes this.