1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic A Place to have a Moan about Anything

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by stick, Mar 27, 2018.

1. mallafets123

mallafets123 Well-Known Member

You are born a male or female. It is not difficult to know which is which.
    A male has his parts and a fema,e has hers. Also chromosones will tell us and fat placement.
    You cant just decide yourself what you want to be.
    Society in UK has a real illness with all this LGBT bullshit.

gazboy and floridaspearl like this.
  2. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

I fully expect that most of the nation share my sexist judgemental outlook.

I have no problem with the LGBT brigade – just so long as they keep it to themselves. We straight people (the vast majority) do not have a parade through the nation’s capital every year so why should the queers? They will be complaining next that they are under-represented in government. Corbyn should be championing their cause as they are a minority for which most of us have no time, like Corbynistas.

3. smokethedeadbadger

smokethedeadbadger Well-Known Member

I think I should just stay off this particular thread. Some of the comments coming from people I just can't believe I'm reading. It's like listening to a bunch of 14 year old boys.

Cyclonic and Deleted....... like this.
  4. OddDog

OddDog Mild mannered janitor
    Staff Member

„I’m sick of this ****ing cave”

I’ll get my coat .........

rudebwoy and Chaninbar like this.
  5. rudebwoy

rudebwoy Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh>

6. rudebwoy

another joke , this true story ,
    my mate used to live in a shared flat in tottenham, one of the flat mates was a gay man , whose boyfriend was a priest , who was a coprophile ! all the flat mates used to have a snigger about this, one day the phone rings , it's the priest asking for his lover , the flatmate , knowing he was in the toilet ~ tells the priest " he's upstairs preparing your lunch " !!

7. Chaninbar

Chaninbar The Crafty Cockney

Had to google coprophile! Dirty bastard, I had no idea that was even a thing, sheltered life I must have lead. Google revealed that Hitler may have been one. Everyday is a school day.

rudebwoy likes this.
  8. rudebwoy

bizarre as it may seem , i reckon if you can think of something, no matter how twisted or weird , someone , somewhere will be into it <yikes>

9. bayernkenny

bayernkenny Well-Known Member

Funny lot, the Austrians!

10. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

Watching the 10 o'clock news last night and they started on the news story of those 14 year old lads being rescued out of the cave, great story, brave stuff from the kids & rescuers. But then they cut 'LIVE' to the Sky News reporter, some woman who was stood in a street, pouring down with rain and a clock showing 4:05 in the morning...!!

Why oh why do we need to see the live reporter for all news stories when it's in the middle of the bleeding night...!! I just don't get it. Do we really need to know right here right now the latest update when it's at a stupid time... Dos it enhance the story... Errr no...!!

Chaninbar likes this.

11. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Dear Morrisons

I recommend that you sack the people that make your TV commercials for failing to properly research the footage that they use. <doh>

The fishing vessel shown in the advert has the designation “FH25”, which indicates Falmouth registration. The wooden boat “Sovereign” (FH25) operates out of Newlyn; however, the voiceover states that you get your fish from Grimsby.

I can assure you that vessels from Falmouth and Newlyn do not land their catches at Grimsby. The British vessels registered to land at Grimsby currently come from Boston, Grimsby, Hull and Kings Lynn plus one from Portsmouth and one from Penzance called ‘Sweet Water Of Newlyn’. <nahnah>

12. Maybe the vessel in Newlyn transports its fish to be processed in Grimsby.

13. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Very unlikely. It would be at least a six hour journey from the tip of Cornwall to the North East Lincolnshire coast with no motorways for miles at either end. It is much more likely that their ‘fresh’ fish comes straight off Grimsby Fish Market on the docks when the trawlers land it. Most of the fish that is processed in Grimsby these days (by the likes of Young’s) comes from Canada, Alaska and Iceland – frozen and by air freight.

14. karlos5001

karlos5001 Well-Known Member

Razor blades, in particular the price of them. I only want to have a Fookin shave not hire a private jet to go around the world. Why is it so expensive to have a shave? Also, when you get the packet of blades home, you cannot open it without using scissors. Now my scissors are located in the kitchen drawer with the cutlery downstairs but I’ve taken my must be made of gold razors upstairs to where my bathroom is. Wtf. I wish I was a woman sometimes, but then again my Mrs needs a shave more than me on occasions <laugh>

QuarterMoonII likes this.
  15. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Tell me about it. I bought some new blades for my Mach Turbo in March and it cost £14 for eight. The motor has packed up in the ‘handle’ and I then found that it is now discontinued but I could switch to Mach5, for which a pack of blades is £26! I found Superdrug were selling off the Mach3 blades for £7 now they are no use to me. I looked at a couple of the ‘new’ products that have been advertised but it seems that they sign you up to send you replacement blades ad infinitum – death by a thousand cuts!

It looks like I might simply have to go with the cheap supermarket brand disposable razors – hardly good news for the environment as you throw away the whole unrecyclable thing (mostly plastic) not just the blade. :emoticon-0101-sadsm

Or I could let the current designer stubble thing get out of control and pay the barber to get rid of it with a cut-throat. :emoticon-0107-sweat

Deleted....... and karlos5001 like this.
  16. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Every time I need new blades my wife usually comes back with a new razor, complete with a set of blades, saying there wasn't much difference in the price.

How many footballers in the World Cup have grown a beard. Seems like the ****ing lot <laugh>

karlos5001 likes this.
  17. I think you're on to something with your last paragraph - bloody cartels of barbershops - no better than the Mafia...

karlos5001 likes this.
  18. gazboy

gazboy Well-Known Member

Women! Was watching BBC this morning and a woman wanted wolf whistling to be logged by police so the data could be analysed and see if it led to more serious misogynistic crimes in the future! I fear women will be the next terrorists! They seem to want so much but are giving back less and less!

19. karlos5001

karlos5001 Well-Known Member

Can’t live with um, can’t ****in shoot um mate :emoticon-0145-shake

gazboy likes this.
  20. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

If the political correctness police are taking over, I have a lifetime of previous offences so they can lock me up and throw away the key – provided the gaolers are all women... <laugh>