1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A new stadium

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by ----HistoryRepeating----, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

And a new team by the looks of it. With so many key players leaving there will need to be significant new additions brought it, & quickly too.
    The Championship is well known to be very unforgiven league, getting off to a good start will be crucial, but how do you see next season panning out?

2. Sergei Gotsmanov

So far we have lost 2 players and replaced them with players of equal if not better ability.

Agreed we still need to bring in several new players to strengthen and cover certain areas. We need:

2 strikers - one target man and one poacher
    Fullback cover both sides
    A creative attacking central midfielder
    An experienced centre back

Have total faith Gus and Tony will find the right players. We have time and money to get people in. There are plenty of other teams in the championship that have more to worry about next season than us. We'll be fine.

3. borntobebhafc

borntobebhafc Member

With so many key players leaving ???

this is someone talking that clearly knows nothing about the club and has no idea what he is talking about

so come back when you no what you are talking about

i think Sergei Gotsmanov made things clear

4. frattonfunkdaddy

Agreed. HR is just on a wind up mission. He's pretty much thrown in the towel on our board.

No disrespect, but Albion have never been one of THE powers within south coast football, but I've a nasty feeling that's all about to change. What you guys have been through should never happen to any football fans, so I'm chuffed you've now found a rich benefactor and shortly move into a magnificent new stadium. If Gus can keep it going with some of the football you played last season, then you're my dark horse for great things next year.

5. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Well, theres a space to fill with the pending pompey relegation. Bottom half mind.