1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

606 suicide

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Spurm, May 6, 2011.

1. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Well-Known Member

Your attempts at an intelligent logical post are laughable

All that head start over us and you still **** it up every year

2. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

Maybe you will have an attempt at it one day too :p

...about as much chance of you getting into the CL a 2nd time though, so won't hold my breath.

3. The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor Well-Known Member

As I recall we did get further than you this year.

4. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

Yes you did. Well done, super job, fantastic show.

You managed to get further in the CL than Arsenal ONE year.

However, we lasted longer in the other cups than you. We finished higher than you in the league and yet this makes yours a better team? Arsenal fans may have ambitions and expectations, but your lot are just plain delusional.

The sooner you accept that you are in our shadows and that being there is the natural order of things, the sooner your pain will lessen.

5. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Sirtfireball is one funny clueless delusional muppet

6. The Mighty Thor

Sirtfireball,this description of delusional is false. Your manager was delusional was he when he spoke of the quadruple? There are some realistic Spurs supporters but your manager is up in the clouds. Since the Danny Rose screamer you have not beaten Spurs in normal time. It was 1-1 in the cup and a win and a draw this year. It was once very even between the two clubs but things can change over time. Yes you have had the better of things as have Liverpool over Everton and Utd over City etc in recent years I agree but as I said,things can change.

7. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

His comment was no different than those made by many of us and were not delusional. We stated that we were still in 4 cups, never that we would win the quadruple. That said, I stand to be corrected should be ableto provide evidence to the contrary.

If you want to try and justify Spurs as being as good as Arsenal based on 2 games a season, then good luck to you. The argument has no basis, but just serves to feed your delusions.

LDL you are correct. Both failed to deliver, but to different degrees. We still had a more successful season than Spurs, or are you saying that if Man Utd fail to win the CL that they too failed to meet meet expectations and therefore are no better than either Spurs or Arsenal? Your point is ridiculous.

8. Thudd

Thudd Guest

We can fight for 4th next season, gonna be a long slog!

9. The Mighty Thor

And I stand to be corrected if you can find where I actually posted that we did have as good a season as Arsenal. But at least my post set you to respond with some seriousness and you at last did some thinking other than your normal phrase of "Delusional" which seems to be everybody's favourite word on these websites. As I posted elsewhere I look further than just two teams and I'm looking forward to next season so let's see what happens. If you are on the website Sirtfireball please change the tune.

10. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

"Your manager was delusional was he when he spoke of the quadruple? There are some realistic Spurs supporters but your manager is up in the clouds". Utter tosh :p

You skirt around the issue when challenged after making silly claims by trying to take a higher moral ground. Less hypocrisy, smoke and mirrors and more fact please your majesty.

11. The Mighty Thor

Back to your old hostile simple minded self Sirtfireball. End of story.

12. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Man Utds true rival at this time is Chelsea

Arsenal's true rival, historically and at this time, much to the chagrin of delusional obsessive gloryhunters like sirtfireball, is Tottenham

13. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

I have been saying for a while now that Wenger has done nothing since the inherited players left/retired

14. The Mighty Thor

Arsenal's supporters ideas of success these days is to finish higher than Spurs,it's all they have.

15. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

Gaddafi, I agree in most part with this. We are not quite Man Utd's rivals at this time & Chelsea are.

I honestly still think that spurs are further from us than we are from Utd though, which makes you less rivals than Utd & Chelsea. We can all guess at what might happen if someone buys so & so etc, but generally speaking, the top 3 are some way ahead of the rest (for now).

Dark side, come back when you can meet the challenge you knob. Make statements you can back up or go do one :)

Luke - same old tired nonsense from you /sigh

16. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

Champions League EVERY year, full stadium every match, new stadium virtually bought & paid for - all of these are important to us. Finishing above spurs, although a certainty every season (as proven) is just a little icing on the cake. Your green eyed envy makes you say otherwise :)

17. The Mighty Thor

Like what Sirfartball? Which statements and what hypocrisy? Green eyed envy. If you look back you can see I posted that I look at all teams not like you just North London. No envy at all. Oh and by the way, I was right about Utd beating Chelsea and City beating Spurs so your words about backing up statements and go and do one do not rock my confidence at all so don't waste your brain cell.

18. The Mighty Thor

Sirfartball. 18th February.www.telegraph.co.uk."Wenger,we can win the quadruple" Look it up in your search engine. Just write Wenger's statements about the quadruple and it appears twice. So now YOU go and do one you f****** ejit.

19. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

http://www.epltalk.com/arsenal-can-...of-the-telegraph-twisting-wengers-words-29433

Once again you spout ****e and make yourself out to be a total knob. Take a look at the link which includes a video of the actual interview, then come back and try again.

The hypocrisy comment refers to your halo slipping having stated earlier how you dislike the name calling etc and then go on to show your true self when you get shown up for being a no-nothing plonker :)

20. The Mighty Thor

You started the name calling. So let's call it quits and why don't you f*** off back to your Arsenal board where you belong,or are you just plain bored with it?