1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

6 points

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprted, Sep 4, 2017.

1. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

if we can beat the tractor boys and the wallies,and hopefully we can build on these games,the qpr u 23s are doing brilliantly so far unbeaten ,the new winger chalked up 21 goals last season if he could muscle in with 10 goals who knows what we can achieve but somehow i feel positive im looking for two 1-0 victories

2. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

So what do you think for the Ipswich game teD, I have to put in my selections?

3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well i want to to see five in midfield one up front being matt smith and put an old fashioned neil warnock type of game,where we dont attack attack attack but defend and hit on the counter then once they are in a position of strength hit them with everything we got in the second half
    this new winger could really do the buisness for us if he starts scoring ,he certainly looks the best goalscoring winger since mark lazarus,wouldnt it be amazing if he hits a fabulous 20 goals

4. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Back in the day this pair of wingers also chipped in with a few goals:-

please log in to view this image

5. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

people forget that in the 66-67 season roger morgan hit a fabulous 14 goals some of these were cup goals but never the less roger came up with that brilliant header in the final,in that 68-69 season we of course sold him to spurs for 100 thousand,thinking that high scoring barry bridges would save us,but sadly we dropped with a miserable 18 points i went to every one of those qpr home matches,they were great memories,the man utd taking of the loft even to this day remains a record
    that year we the loft boys numbering only 300 were terrified by 5000 chelsea shed boys and 25 ,000 man utd,in one day in the middle seventies man utd stabbed 75 stoke fans that to this day remains a record for the worst hooliganism ever witnessed on the brittish shores
    so on this fatefull day me and 100 skinheads waited in the loft,the police used to cordon the top half into two sections
    we thought there could be as many as 500 man utd thugs we were very frighted.all of a sudden one thousand poured into the loft but instead of taking our loft they moved over to the very corner of the loft roughly where q block is situated then they tricked in and crfeated a mob of three thousand this was twice as much as chelsea brought they only brought fifteen hundred
    but the man utd fans were completely uninterested in running us out of our end
    THEY KNEW SOME THING WE DIDNT,THE FORCE HEADOING FOR LOFTUS ROAD WAS AN UMAZING 14 000 STRONG BIGGER THAN ALL THE LONDON HOOLIGANS COMB

6. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

I can say that we must keep the shape we have it's working and only change it as Ollie is doing when the game changes
    We need defenders like we have playing up front in Washington and Mackie we are stopping teams play at the moment from the front
    All the front defenders need to get better at is taking their chances

7. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

The hooligans attacked you with their combs? ( might have been worse if the had used their brushes).

qprted and Lawrence Jacoby like this.
  8. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well hoolies are dying out now once they attacked in thousands now they are only a few hundred a new life exists as all football fans become one and in our unity we are sensational,poetry dictates a new begining,ans queens park rangers will one day wear scarlet shorts

9. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Like these......??

Screenshot_20170907-100615.jpg

Lawrence Jacoby likes this.
  10. Lawrence Jacoby

Are we talking garments

UTRs likes this.

11. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

MDMA takes a lot of credit for less crowd trouble, I love the Leeds fans man

UTRs and Lawrence Jacoby like this.
  12. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

well scarlet shorts but with our blue and white hooped shirts and white socks wow wow wow

13. Lawrence Jacoby

We currently have three hopped kits
    Not sure I can remember when that last happened

I am grateful Lee Hoos listened to many views and emailed me recently to agree they look smart

The match last weekend in such sad circumstances could of been played in plain strips yet it wasn't and a brave decision to use the hoops has shown the UK public who Rangers are and everyone QPR fan should be proud today

The clubs ID is back on track and brave people have to make those decisions of influence