1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

2013 not606 F1 World Championship - Round 5 - Monaco

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by DHCanary, May 25, 2013.

1. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As promised, scores are updated whilst hungover...

please log in to view this image

A win and a second place in the last two races means Julius Caesar is beginning to build a formidable lead at the top of the standings, with El_Bando doing his best to hold onto his coat-tails. Roadrunner remains third, despite just picking up a 5th and 6th place finish recently. Beyond that, BLS in the lead Mclaren is 4th.

In the constructors, it appears to already be a two-horse race for the championship between Williams and Lotus, which may have been dealt a decisive blow by the withdrawal of EternalMSC from the championship, after what is believed to be a pre-exam stress meltdown. This leaves Williams without a second driver. Should anyone with to fill this seat, whether a new competitor or someone looking to change teams, let me know here, and JC has the decision on who he wishes to recruit. NB: If EMSC was to return, I'd feel it only fair to return him his seat unless the new incumbent has completed more races than him (4). On this note, the competition is always open to new players, currently the Caterham, Marussia and Sauber teams are dormant if anyone wants to resurrect them.

In the rest of the constructors, it's very tight, with 3rd to 5th separated by just 2 points!

Sorry for the delays everyone, I'll try and be on top of things a little more now exams are done.

edit: I should also point out there is still a point up for grabs in the Spanish GP if anyone still wants to cross the line.

2. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

It's good manners to give others a go isn't it :)

3. BrightLampShade

BrightLampShade Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

SgtBhaji has been offering to show me round his dolphin pool far to often recently so I think I could be tempted to bail into the Williams seat if JC doesn't want to veto me :)

4. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

Round 6?