1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

14,644 QPR wembley tickets sold so far

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Grifter, May 14, 2014.

1. Wallington Hoops

Wallington Hoops New Member

Hope you're right, rangercol. As posted earlier, my hopes of getting 2 tickets seem to depend on a ST mate getting them for me on Sunday. I'm trying other non-tout sources beforehand as I've got a feeling that the system's going to be really clogged up on Sunday, with a fair number of ST holders and members trying to get the left overs they haven't been able to buy already. Do you think, there'll still be a good chance for my mate to get the tickets on Sunday?

2. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Still fixated on us I see. Sad ****.

3. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If you can get the 200s it's the normal Club Wembley seats.

1) They're padded so they're a bit more comfortable.
    2) It'll be the Club Wembley concourse you get onto, which could (they'll have to have introduced some form of segregation) mean you've got access to the restaurants and higher quality pies and stuff on offer than in the rest of the ground. (I'll tell you after I see what's on our concourse today)

4. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

I see that Derby have 17,000 tickets going on general sale this morning. Rather surprised that they have so many left at this stage. Not too sure where we are with sales, but I'm certain we've sold more than 20k and we started our ticket sales much later than they did.

5. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

I think Derby only allowed 1 per STH and member and then they went on general sale.

Its a much better way than our way where youre buggered unless you know a STH or member and tickets are more likely to go to mate of them than Rs from around the country or abroad.

6. JudoRanger

JudoRanger Well-Known Member

As of yesterday afternoon we had around 10,000 left, so have sold around 27,000.