1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

1 down 2 to go

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Darren Peacock’s Ponytail, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

We don't own Kennedy.
    We own Atsu.

Atsu needs these 3 games if as usual ****e then recoup his fee by flogging him.

Next season should be focused at finding a wing back for either side of quality and signing Rondon/ some other striker and a squad attacking midfielder

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  2. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I think its an option thankfully

cronemeister and Mick O'Toon like this.
  3. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

You don't have to be so coy or roundabout in asking me to play. Course I will, I'll be happy too.

Note to self, get dubbin back from Jim...

Warmir Pouchov and Flash like this.
  4. cronemeister

cronemeister Well-Known Member

If Chelsea think he's worth £30m then they are saying he's just as good (valuable) as Hudson-Odi. Personally based on what I've seen of Almiron thus far he is by far a better player which to me puts Kenedy in the £10m-£15m bracket, even that is a stretch as we paid £13m or whatever for the wrong twin Murphy so either we saw potential somehow or we wuz robbed, I suspect the latter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Kenedy can **** off back to that there London, if he doesn't want to play football cos he misses his girlfriend too much then he can jog on back to where she is and be someone else's problem. There was a time when he was the first name I looked for in the matchday squad because he was (or had the potential) to be so much better than what we currently had, it's been a long time since I've had those thoughts which tells me everything I need to know. I'm not even arsed that Atsu is getting picked ahead of him now which again speaks volumes.

If he can grow a pair and get his beeeatch on a leash and we can nab him for £10m (£12m at a push) I'd be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can't see any of that happening tho. Time to move on for me.

5. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

Kenedy will end up nowhere worthwhile

Would rather us take a risk on Aarons

cronemeister and G4rdToonArmy like this.
  6. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

I'd keep Aarons and Murphy infront of Atsu and Kenedy and I was one of the ones giddy with excitement when Kenedy turned up.

Don't know what has happened to the lad but he has had an absolutley awful season but I'd still prefer him to get the run in the last few games over Atsu to see if he is worth £15m in the summer - Chelsea can take a running jump at £30 though.

cronemeister likes this.
  7. cronemeister

Forgot about him, not a bad shout actually! Can't be any worse than Atsu in my opinion. He can't be on that much of a wage (for a footballer at least), surely all it takes is for someone to hand him a shirt, tell him to put a shift in week in week out and he'll double his wages in a years time. I'd pull me ****ing finger out that's for sure !!

8. cronemeister

I'd take him for that like, ****e or not :1980_boogie_down:

G4rdToonArmy likes this.
  9. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Yeah but he has done his usual. Shown loads of promise, then got injured and missed 6 games. I think its probably time up for him, time to stop dicking around with Atsu, Murphy and Kenedy, then get someone in who can stay fit and give us good performance consistently. Afterall they are likely to be behind Almiron and Perez for a starting spot.

JakartaToon likes this.