1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£25 million fee agreed

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Captainchaos., Jan 30, 2016.

1. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

Well just to clarify, any criticisms you want to throw around should be aimed at me and not Albert as it was me complaining that you were both derailing threads, though I know that won't fit with your preconceived agenda against Albert. And yes, if you had read that with a calm head you would have taken it as a friendly warning rather than an ultimatum - that would have been the logical thing to do if you hadn't been wound up. I don't remember the exact wording as I don't hold onto things for that long when it comes to disagreements, it is just a forum after all. An ultimatum would have been far more strongly worded than talking about mutterings. It was a shot across the bows to make sure neither of you got banned. The correct way to do that is to have a mod of the board you are from have a word as that is accepted as a less provocative way of dealing with the situation. The only time for a mod of another board to message direct is when it is an ultimatum and there is an imminent threat of a ban if actions continue. A calm head would have taken it that way, but we know that not everyone can keep a calm head all of the time so no harm done.

2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Whatever, You've still failed to provide any evidence of me doing anything wrong at all and never have. knowing I did nowt wrong and being messaged to be informed I could get a ban(if i carried on doing nothing<doh>). How else do I take it? Fact is there was only one person kicking off, only one person following the other from thread to thread and only one person bring. If you'd delt him him it would have all stopped, mods messaging me telling me other mods are considering bans was inappropriate.

I've made my point and you've given no evidence to support your accusations, not to day or at any point. It's clear this is just going to round in circles. I'll leave you to it. <ok>

3. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

As ever, you are always right Bri, and it never takes two to tango. I'll bow to your superiority <ok>

4. Sammy's Silky Skills

Sammy's Silky Skills Well-Known Member

Bri is crying away yet again <doh> he never stops beelin! <laugh>
    He posted only a week or so ago that he was thinking of leaving (again) cos his board was crap. It looks like Monty left last night so pretty soon they will be forming a queue over there. <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause>

5. Sammy's Silky Skills

Be careful. You will have a series of threads dedicated to you on the dark side. <laugh><party><party>

6. Brian Storm

It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's about individual perception. I perceived the incident as one person kicking off and making personal insults and the other laughing it off(oh I let rip on my own board but not here). But all the evidence is on this board, you've made accusations about my conduct in this incident but you're not prepared to show your findings to show how you've perceived the events and haven't at any point. That speaks volumes.

7. Brian Storm

No i didn't. I never at any point said I was leaving. <doh> You put your foot in it every time you post <laugh>

http://www.not606.com/threads/messageboards.320919/

Quote where I say I'm leaving. You can't because it didn't happen

Great effort as usual Sammy. See you in a month or so for your next one :emoticon-0172-mooni

8. Sammy's Silky Skills

Be careful. Bri likes to report conduct he feels is inappropriate. :bandit: Commachio has been one of his recent target and he is an ex mod. @george micheal

9. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

1. Numerous threads were being derailed by both of you (there was fault on both sides as neither of you was prepared to be the bigger man and let it go and both of you continued the bickering on numerous threads).
    2. Both people were contacted by their respective mods to ask them to step back for the good of both boards.
    3. Both people were given a friendly warning about what continuing with the bickering might eventually lead to.
    4. The hope was that both of you would see this for what it was and neither would end up getting banned and order could be restored.
    5. The vast majority of people involved took that as being the end of it.
    6. You were never banned and have always been welcomed on here.
    7. You posted your annoyance at the actions taken by the mods, which was not replied to as the right thing to do was be the bigger man and not escalate the situation.

Sammy's Silky Skills likes this.
  10. Brian Storm

Nev should we let this go now? You're not willing to support your own claims and never have so it's going nowhere. It's just kangaroo court always has been<ok>

11. Sammy's Silky Skills

Here is the most recent example of you wanting to do one.

http://www.not606.com/threads/messageboards.320919/

I didn't log the rest as I have a life outside of the forum. You need a chill pill geezer and to take a step back to see how you come across. You don't look too clever. Something Comm has told you on your own board. It is borderline obsessive. It doesn't help that you seem to have an obsession with JPF.

12. Brian Storm

Eh? I haven't reported Com. <doh>

13. Brian Storm

That's the same link I've just posted you!<laugh> It doesn't say I'm leaving anywhere on there. Not saying I haven't said it in the past. This is how stupid you are, there's actually evidence where I have, but you post a link where I didn't <doh><laugh>

14. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

I don't feel the need to go back and justify anything. I have told you why I took the actions I did. Whether you agree with them or not is of little relevance. As always, the aim of modding is to keep the boards running smoothly and avoid bans. Not everyone will always agree or be happy with how that is done but that is life and no sleep will be lost over it.

I'm more than happy to let it go, and to aid in that I won't close my post with a claim that I am right.

15. Sammy's Silky Skills

So you haven't been really abusive to Comm lately? <whistle><whistle> Commachio is a top
    Lad and part of the foundations of your board. You need to ask around if you are unsure. The crap you spouted to him was waaaay OTT marra. You seem
    Like an angry bloke with too much time at a keyboard. <ok>

16. Brian Storm

No problem Skippy<ok>

17. Brian Storm

Yes, and he has to me. What's that got to do with your accusation that I've reported him?

I'm way over the top with him? I haven't sat typing digs at his lass. Com has with my lady, and I'm not the only person he's done it too lately. You clearly have no perception of decency, all I've done is call him a drunk which is true(after 4 years of him having constant digs). He's the one speculating into peoples private lives and making comments about loved ones. <doh>

18. Sammy's Silky Skills

^^ ^^
    <laugh>

19. Brian Storm

Just as I thought :emoticon-0136-giggl

20. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

<yikes>

It's going to be hard denying it anymore when it's there, in the speech bubble bri.

I think you owe CC, and the whole of Mexico, an apology.

haslam and Brian Storm like this.