1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your cup final

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by lifecheshirewhite, Mar 13, 2014.

1. lifecheshirewhite

How you guys feeling this week,could be an all or nothing game this weekend.The losers of your game this week will be big time favourites for relegation.Confident ? Nervous ? ****ting yourself ?.

2. Jimmy Abdous Hip

So all the talk before about Millwall v Leeds being a cup final, if Charlton is ours that must mean that we're yours <ok>

3. lifecheshirewhite

PAY ATTENTION JIMMY,This is your cup final as it could define your season,up or down.If you win,your next game will become your cup final and so on till the season ends.Every game for you will be one now but if you lose on Sat the rest will start to matter less and less as I think you will be doomed.As for us,with us losing our last two games both cup finals for us that we had to win.The rest of the season is of no interest to most to be fair and the Millwall game means nothing apart from a banter point of view on here between 20-30 people to most Leeds fans it will mean nothing.

4. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

This isn't a pop at you lifey, just a general observation that really gets on my tits.
    Being a Norwich fan, I am well aware that our season is normally over by Christmas, forget the FA cup, we never get past the 3rd fecking round anyway <grr>, but when people say to me, "Your season is over now, these games don't mean anything" I get a tad pissed off. It does mean something to me. I've paid my money and if my team doesn't put 100% effort in because 'it doesn't mean anything', then I will be very upset little person.
    Surely fans have a right to be given 100% effort at all times from their team, if they have paid good money.

Sorry...rant over now.

5. lifecheshirewhite

Well of course we would still like to win,but in effect it makes little difference.Not going up or down makes it a bit like a friendly game.We can on the other hand have some say on who does go up and down.Helping send wall down would be funny although I don't think I want them to go down.confused.com :confused:

6. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Chesh most of us wall fans wont worry too much if we go down, its no big deal but i do agree with you that Sat. game could be the turning point and anything but a win will just about bury us.Its looking like 3 from 4 will drop but every year a safe team drops perilously close be warned <yikes>

7. lifecheshirewhite

Like I've said previously m8,I don't think any of the bottom four will get to 44 points so not worried at all on that one,plus the pressures off now don't be surprised if we now go and beat Burnley and put a big score up against you.Think the safe team going close will be Blackpool they nearly even made Millwall look good.

8. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Sooner or later we are going to score a hatful as we are creating chances and not taking them, Charlton look wounded hopefully we'll finish them off like we normally do, however i do think we are down if we don't win this one.
    No big deal but we never bounce straight back up, so a good few years of being a challenging team rather than a struggling team.

9. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Your down then ... Writing on the wall from when you replaced useless lomas with even more useless Holloway

10. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

The only small comfort we can take is that you are down with us - we are crap, but you are worse than crap <ok>

11. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Looks like its gonna be later Ringo, when you've found your level in Lg2:grin:

12. lifecheshirewhite

<laugh> yer much later.

13. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

When Millwall's Austrian answer to Matt Smith completes his hatrick on saturday i'll have a smile in your direction Chesh<laugh>

14. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

I'd never dream of doing that Stu! <whistle>

15. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Well Steve due to Health and Safety its the best we'll be able to do, if we jump up we'll be doomed i tell ya!!<laugh>

16. lifecheshirewhite

Come on Ringo,be more realistic say your going to win the Euro millions or something you have more chance of.<cheers>

17. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Funny you should say that Chesh i got 3 numbers on friday making me £8.10 richer, you know what they say about small acorns?<laugh>

18. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Yeah they turn into small trees...

19. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Then into big trees..

20. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Only over about eighty years. Have you got that long?